• SUB: Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Bodin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope the players contracts have clauses about reduced terms if were relegated. Nothing like the incentive of losing money to inspire them.
Hope you’re right, the only concern is the 43 previous games haven’t worried some of them too much.

We simply must go all out to support the team on Tuesday and hope 3 points can give everyone the lift that’s needed. If there are any players not massively up for the game on Tuesday then they should never be seen in a yellow shirt again

We haven't won in 17 games. Just thought I'd mention that to help those who feel it necessary to mention it in everyone of their posts!!!

Yesterday and everything before it is in the past now, we have three games to save our season and that's all that matters.

Win Tuesday and we take a huge step towards safety. Win again on Saturday and we may very well be safe regardless of what happens on the final day. And this isn't just about blind optimism, we're favourites with the bookies for both games (I know this because I've just put a decent sized bet on us winning both!!)
That’s stuffed it.

When others make comments/references based on feelings you tend to respond with facts, but when they state facts (haven’t won a game in 17) you state B*****s.

ps, how’s the ‘positive’ bus these days?

Meh. Sikora didn’t play. We still got humped though.

I’ve played with and against Jake Burns (Leeds, socceroo) at 6 aside and he’s definitely a cut above.
Thanks. Best of luck with the rest of your season.

Meh. Sikora didn’t play. We still got humped though.

I’ve played with and against Jake Burns (Leeds, socceroo) at 6 aside and he’s definitely a cut above.
Sikora and Burns both played for Perth Glory. I'm assuming that's a coincidence.

Perhaps it is as simple as he is not good enough? I have not seen him play enough to be sure, but the odd cameo hasn’t convinced me either so far. Robinson signed Fleming, Konate, and TS in January and none really looked good enough. You do wonder on what advise,criteria, and or what incentive, his signings of the last 12 months were based on?!?

Robinson should never be allowed near a football club ever again.
But surely as a new manager, especially with position we are now in, you would want to see all of your options play a game.
This guy has scored goals in the championship.
Who knows if he had played in earlier games we drew he might have been the one to have gotten in the end of the chances we created?

Just checking the form teams and Cheltenham are the 5th best form team not quite so excited now for Tuesday.

It's going far better than the 'moan about f*****g everything' bus that some love to ride in.
To be honest though, even if we do manage to stay up, there really is nothing to feel positive about right now, we're an absolute mess, on and off the pitch, even the stadium situation is shrouded in doubt and uncertainty.

All we have at the moment is hope, and we all know that's an old banger of a bus that breaks down all the f*****g time!

🤞🙏

To be honest though, even if we do manage to stay up, there really is nothing to feel positive about right now, we're an absolute mess, on and off the pitch, even the stadium situation is shrouded in doubt and uncertainty.

All we have at the moment is hope, and we all know that's an old banger of a bus that breaks down all the f*****g time!

🤞🙏
Oh B*****s to that, if we stay up we’ll have new signings, a new team, and hopefully new ground on the horizon. Rich owners, young manager, lots to be positive about.

Some will leave or retire and some are too young to count to the squad. Plenty of scope for signings.
Who will retire when they've got a contract giving them money to not play?

Who will want to take ageing players that can't get on the pitch who are due big money?

We have some room for new signings, but it's going to be incremental improvements next year unless we absolutely smash the transfer window.

GOD is the future but I believe too much has been put on his young shoulders
He’s had 2 glorious chances in the last 2 games
Plus others in previous games MT should not have been allowed out on loan huge huge mistake

I've posted around once a week since 2017 and could post more but through choice I choose to abstain more regularly than not due to counting to ten and switching off from this forum because of several posters (and they know who they are) who try to dominate others by thinking they know more than the average Joe.

I have been supporting this club for f*cking years (55 yrs +) and I can say that other than the girls in the ticket office the rest of the standard every day staff should have all been given the boot years ago.

This club should be ultra competitive in every job position and this 'oh what a family club we have ' should have been kicked into touch long ago. The club to me has been a soft touch for years and from the players to the clubs staff we are now in the dire position we are in because no one has ever got and been paid a top salary to broom sweep the whole lot into a dustpan.

I do hope someone at the top of the club reads this post and if we are lucky enough in the next week or so to get enough points to survive I really do hope we see lots of changes in personnel before the summer is out. Stick the boot in to the comfortable hangers on and yes men/women and get the whole club from top to bottom sharp and in Chrissy Wilder's style 'right at it'. Because without this competitiveness from top to bottom we will never be a top 30 club.

COYY'S

Oh B*****s to that, if we stay up we’ll have new signings, a new team, and hopefully new ground on the horizon. Rich owners, young manager, lots to be positive about.
IF we stay up.

But we have a lot of very poor players and injury prone crocks, on very high wages, and contracted for at least another season.

Nobody is gonna want them, as none of them will be prepared to take a pay cut, and will happily stay with us, and sit around on big wages, and let's face it, they do f**k all anyway, they're either constantly injured, unfit, or lazy bastards who can't be bothered, or are simply not good enough, but they're contracted to us, and they're on big bucks, so unless we pay them off, they'll be going nowhere, because no sane club will want them.

There's also FFP to consider, as regardless of how rich our owners are, we won't be able to simply go out and buy a whole new squad in the summer, which let's face it, we need, as 95% of this squad are simply awful and need replacing, but that's gonna be a process that will take time, it won't be a quick summer fix, and we will have to operate within the constraints of FFP, we won't just be able to go gung-ho in the summer, not when you consider the money we are already spending on wages for the current crop of shite contracted in our squad.

Look, there's obviously still hope that we somehow manage to stay up, and for a positive outcome regarding the stadium situation, but we're a shambles at the moment, and we're stuck with a lot of deadwood, on huge wages, who should never have been here in the first place, and for that reason alone, whatever happens, the board have a lot to answer for, as they've let a clown have way too much power, and just sat by and watched, while he turned things into a complete circus.

It's a f*****g mess, and anyone who thinks otherwise, is deluded.

But we could still have Tim but dim at the helm and some other guy from Germany, you know the ones, the ones who thought the only high risk person we signed was Murphy, let our only known striker go out on loan and left an incompetent manager in charge longer than needed.

Last edited:
The REALITY bus passengers might want to have a chat with the bookies if things are so hopeless.

Bet on Cheltenham and FGR to beat Oxford and you'll get 25/1 as a double.

Think we'll draw both? Then you'll still get 13/1. How about draw against Cheltenham and beat FGR which some think is the best we can hope for? You'll get 11/2 for that.

Or you can step on board the Positive bus where your driver is confident enough of two wins to lump on at under 2/1. Strange to think that the bookies would get this so wrong when some of you can see nothing but despair?!

The REALITY bus passengers might want to have a chat with the bookies if things are so hopeless.

Bet on Cheltenham and FGR to beat Oxford and you'll get 25/1 as a double.

Think we'll draw both? Then you'll still get 13/1. How about draw against Cheltenham and beat FGR which some think is the best we can hope for? You'll get 11/2 for that.

Or you can step on board the Positive bus where your driver is confident enough of two wins to lump on at under 2/1. Strange to think that the bookies would get this so wrong when some of you can see nothing but despair?!
but if if it wasnt oxford with that form but another team with our terrible form youd expect them to probably lose both.
I think if we dont beat Cheltenham we wont win the other games either and will be down.

Back
Top Bottom