Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks. I still have hope. Hope that even if we can't haul those 3 goals in, that we at least give a good display of out best attacking football.
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

We don't need to win this in the first 10 minutes! The same side had 2 or 3 decent chances before Blackpool scored so no reason why we can't get something before unleashing Dan.

We don't need to win this in the first 10 minutes! The same side had 2 or 3 decent chances before Blackpool scored so no reason why we can't get something before unleashing Dan.
We don't want to leave it till 70 minutes when Karl lets Dan out to play though. I'd love to see an early goal or two. Perhaps Sykes can put something away that he should've scored in the first leg, Henry can bang a free kick in and then the Agyeimeister can come on and equalise.

Hope the officials are in the ball tonight and doesn’t turn a blind eye to a penalty or two and some of the rough stuff Blackpool dished out but I do hope we let them know they’re in a game and amidships out some of our own m.

Predictably only one change from KR, nothing too drastic. Hoping for a miracle not sure there will be one with essentially the same team as Tuesday but then “I was born under the London Road”. Ever optimistic, whatever happens COYY!

We will destroy them, great chance to make money from the bookies.

Part of me is hoping it doesn’t start too though I’m in position but nervous. It could be spectacular or horrendous494F811A-164A-4B19-9D30-321432A88EAA.jpg

JFH gives us no chance.

Beat your lot 4-0.

He is only saying the truth though. We haven't scored in 3 games against Blackpool. God knows why people think we are going to score this time round and 3 at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom