Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're f*****g s**t"

We held an applause for one of their own in the home leg in the 9th minute.

Having a round of applause for a young lad tragically killed is absolutely the right thing to do and I was was happy to do it on Tuesday night, and proud of OUFC fans for how well everyone in attendance that evening respected it. However I really don't think that makes us exempt from a few standard football chants when we've been deservedly beaten over two games of football.

Bullshit.

The atmosphere reflected the state of play on the pitch. Tabled turned they would have been on the back of their team.
I’m sorry QR but my Nan made more noise than us on Tuesday night…

Shes been dead for 15 years.

Having a round of applause for a young lad tragically killed is absolutely the right thing to do and I was was happy to do it on Tuesday night, and proud of OUFC fans for how well everyone in attendance that evening respected it. However I really don't think that makes us exempt from a few standard football chants when we've been deservedly beaten over two games of football.
Personally I thought it was really s**t of them. We've shown them respect. Show some back.

And why was their round of applause before the game, and ours was during the game? I have no problem with both, but ours did disrupt the flow of the game.

Bullshit.

The atmosphere reflected the state of play on the pitch. Tabled turned they would have been on the back of their team.

But isnt that the point... Blackpool prevented a real atmosphere kicking off at home because they silenced us.

Well f**k me there’s a surprise. Of course they did, they were already 3-0 up from the first leg!!

They also weren't wearing masks and no distancing was being observed, no wonder the infection rate is high in the North West and why when we were in Tier's they were in the worst one.

Completely agree with what Robinson just said on sky about needing more power and athleticism. We are neat and tidy and the likes of Sykes and Brannagan, although slight in stature, can get stuck in but there’s clearly more physical presence needed in midfield, out wide and up front.

Personally I thought it was really s**t of them. We've shown them respect. Show some back.

And why was their round of applause before the game, and ours was during the game? I have no problem with both, but ours did disrupt the flow of the game.
I think respect for a 9 year old boy who was tragically killed is totally different to respect over a game of football.

Completely agree with what Robinson just said on sky about needing more power and athleticism. We are neat and tidy and the likes of Sykes and Brannagan, although slight in stature, can get stuck in but there’s clearly more physical presence needed in midfield, out wide and up front.
I think Mcguane and Gorrin (when fit) will certainly go towards providing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom