Home Match Day Thread 20/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Northampton Town

Who was your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yyyyyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeresssssssssssssdssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yyyyyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeresssssssssssssdssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I think Bodin should be one of our most important attacking players- so composed in the final third. Thought he was going to take on the shot himself but he stayed calm and found Murphy in space

Just saw the starting lineup after getting in from work. Utter madness doesn't come close. I really, really hope Des has thought this through.

Edit:perfect timing.
It can work as 4141. Then, strangely it is round pegs round holes.

It looked like a strange set-up/selection. But we are one nil up and playing well, so what do I know?

First 10 mins, super fast attacking football. This what we want to see. Great goal from Murphy

Iā€™m really trying to see the positives with Des, but that starting lineup is bizarre going on ridiculous. That midfield is weaker than my will power in a bakery.
I believe the thinking is that Northampton won't be using the midfield, so we don't need strength there. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom