Home Match Day Thread 20/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Northampton Town

Who was your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any kind of win will do me. 2-0 Yellows, Harris and Gregly.
COYY!

THE CARD KING

C2EjwKvXEAAK79g

Charlie Breakspear is tonight’s ref.

Was never going to be anything but scrappy on Saturday. But enough fight and desire to build on.
Hoping for 6 points from the next couple of games

I think I'm right in saying the last time we played Northampton at home was also a Tuesday night, under the lights in the weird COVID season where some fans were allowed back in. Agyei scored a very good goal and Sean Clare looked class.

More of the same today imo. 4-0, Goodwin to get off the mark coming off the bench.

McGuane & Moore likely out, but still more than enough in the squad to win the game.

It goes without saying but anything other than a win tonight is poor.

its likely to be a scrappy encounter with 40mph+ winds forecast for tonight, the breeze block will be
an extra cold wind tunnel... Card happy Breakspear is tonights referee... despite that Im feeling confident we'll get a home win , Gregly hasn't scored since returning from injury, he's well overdue, Harris hasn't scored in the last 2 games reckon he's due one, Goodwin has cost a big fee, its time he started repaying us , fancy it being a 3-1

I think Burey should start. He’s fit, fresh and has done pretty well so far. I don’t think there are many better options at right wing. It will be absolutely baffling if he’s not in the squad again…

Back
Top Bottom