Home Match Day Thread 20/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Northampton Town

Who was your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprising. Straightforward 433 most likely I guess with cam holding and bodin central for guile and experience. Interesting

A bit different to what Buckingham said that he would be back at the end of the month, thatā€™s January not flaming February.
I was confident of a win tonight now Iā€™m not to sure.
I
Was going but alas Mrs Bazzer has had to go to the hospital so Iā€™m sat here not to bothered that Iā€™m missing tonight.
Hope all is ok Bazzer.

Going to be a very interesting night for OUFC one way or another.

How many January signings in the outfield eleven? 0.

1, if you class Bennett as one.

Burey, Dale, Edwards, Goodwin & Matete sat scratching their arses.
What we definitely know about Buckingham is that he usually makes at least 1 change at half time. (trying to think of a game where he hasn't done that. So his starting eleven should be seen as just that -the 11 players he's chosen to start the game.

Just remembered this ref is the Clinton cards of officials. No back chat needed today.

We will be lumping balls up to Leigh to win headers high up the pitch. RR and BBin to follow up behind Harris holding the ball from Leighā€™s flick on

What's the betting we'll have to "switch things up at half time cos it just ain't working" again?
It's certainly an attacking line-up, I'll give it that!

Blimey, some line up. Leigh as a winger could be a good move.

What's the betting we'll have to "switch things up at half time cos it just ain't working" again?
It's certainly an attacking line-up, I'll give it that!
As i posted Buckingham always switches things around at half time .-

Back
Top Bottom