Home Match Day Thread 20/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Northampton Town

Who was your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like seeing Leigh forward but strange midfield. Hopefully he’s seen something in training to suggest it’ll work

If i pay for ifollow can i chromecast from my phone to the tv ? i have never tried. Thanks. 2. 1 to us.
This has been hit and miss for me, but def got it to work a couple of times
I’ve no idea whether it’s due to what Telly I use or if a copyright is causing it not work.
I now just watch it on the internet on my smart tv.
Maybe someone more savvy can help you out! Good luck

Not a fan of that team selection. I think that midfield gets walked through and puts so much pressure on CamBran to be the defensive worker. Ruben amd Billy are hardly known for their defensive side of the game.
Brannagan yellow card odds definitely appeal. Wouldn't be surprised to see one of the JM's on at half-time.

Don't understand the logic of playing Leigh as a winger with 2 more sat on the bench.

4 outfield January signings - none of them start, and one isn't even in the squad -> Confused.

Thought we wd see Burey tonight but wd expect Sat. Still rotation or even extended rotation what a luxury

Thought we wd see Burey tonight but wd expect Sat. Still rotation or even extended rotation what a luxury
I was thinking this after Saturday, but to not be in the squad at all twice in a row is definitely weird.

The only way that I have found to watch iFollow content on a TV is to connect the device to the TV with an appropriate cable - casting/mirroring is debarred by the iFollow app.
I think I was able to do it as I’m watching in the US?

For me it looks like 442 diamond with Bodin and Harris up top but we shall wait and see.
Not sure how Leigh fits into that as a LW though (as Bennett presumably LB)? I think more likely a 4123 with RR and BB ahead of Bran, Leigh and Murphy on the wings. Can’t help but feel that looks very unbalanced as a midfield 3.

Back
Top Bottom