FA Cup 1st round draw

Carl Pettefer listed on Poole Town wikipedia site, also says capacity 2500 so not many tickets coming our way if we play them

3100 according to this page? Hayes is about 6000

Attachments

• 50B168E0-1B46-4EA7-AD4F-418707360BAB.png
    50B168E0-1B46-4EA7-AD4F-418707360BAB.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 12
Happy days if its Poole...... 10 minute walk from the Holes Bay/Premier Inn on the front or similar from the Spew (New Inn).

Then an evening in the Old Town.

Just watch the Fuckup Fairy come & visit.................. :rolleyes:

Happy days if its Poole...... 10 minute walk from the Holes Bay/Premier Inn on the front or similar from the Spew (New Inn).

Then an evening in the Old Town.

Just watch the Fuckup Fairy come & visit.................. :rolleyes:
Have you tried Sakuna Khrua?

Yep that was bad, for me rock bottom wasn't about the result but the places we visited and Stalybridge celtic was about the worse for me.

If I rattled the crossbar with Droylsden, you've just snapped the damn thing in two with that one!

Have you tried Sakuna Khrua?

Yes!! Never had a bad meal there.
Can get busy very quickly though and is often very warm, unless they`ve sorted the ventilation in the last few months!
Sweet & sour duck is absolutely top drawer, reasonably priced too for "Down Sarfff".

I'll take your Marlow and raise you with Aldershot.
Now I would say that Aldershot was a result waiting to happen. Wasn't it just after a few players were left in London after a game against QPR, and Aldo was in advanced talks to leave for Liverpool. Moral was shocking at the time. Still, it did introduce us to Martin Foyle...

Think Lewes was probably mine.
In a weird way that was the day I accepted that we were where we were. If memory serves that defeat came near the start of our third season in the Conference, and was the moment that made me go, “This is just what we are now. This is our level. There’s no getting away from it and we’re just another Conference club like anybody else in this league.” Which on the one hand was awful, but on the other was probably the mentality that absolutely everybody needed to begin adopting before it could be sorted out.

Awful. Whichever team we end up drawing we must ensure that we go there and smash up their ground, steal the goal posts and push over the portaloos. We’ve got demons to exorcise.

Tonbridge Angels away - by a mile. I think the changing rooms appeared to be tents.
an the press box was a DIY affair with Billy Turley & Rad Ox team broadcasting live coverage from on top of a van -( as was mentioned earlier in this thread)

Back
Top Bottom