Away Match Day Thread 19/08/2023 - L1: Barnsley v OUFC

Who was your Man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This lot won 7-0 two weeks ago. We’ve only won once in about 13 games at Oakwell. I’m going to be happy if we get a draw.

Stan Mills in for Tyler Goodhram. Josh McEachran starts on the bench.

F35WErFWMAAJrQb

Last edited:
1, Beadle
2,Long
3, Brown
5, Moore
7, Mills
8, Brannagan
9, Harris
10, Bodin
11, Browne
18 McGuane
28, Negru

I kind of wrote Wigan off this season due to financial issues. Looks like I was wrong. They always seem to be in this cycle.
Given the point deduction you'd think they're unlikely to get autos. Playoffs not impossible though if they keep up this form. And if they get playoffs, they'd probably win them - effectively an autos-level team only in the playoffs on a point deduction.

Not naming Murphy confirms he’s off. Disappointing we couldn’t get best out of him and he couldn’t give his best to us.

Who would you drop for him?
I wouldn’t, but then again, I wouldn’t have signed him in the first place, or even thought he was going to be a player that we could count on this season, unlike some.

Seems an odd game in which to give young Mills his first start. And Rodrigues benched for the second game in a row seems noteworthy - doesn't seem like he's done a lot wrong when he's played. Anyway, in Manning we trust!

Not naming Murphy confirms he’s off. Disappointing we couldn’t get best out of him and he couldn’t give his best to us.

Why? Who does he replace on the bench? Tyler? Rodrigues? Donks?

You may be right but can't see who we'd drop unless he became a left wing back

Back
Top Bottom