+++ 18/12/2019 OUFC v Manchester City +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
All parked up, fence end. Car park behind east stand closed at mo and barrier up already behind North Stand.
I thought I was heading off early aiming to reach the bird around half 4 ish , once my grandaughter gets here first ... reckon parking in the breeze block complex will be at a premium ! ... good run up the A34 @Pompeyyellows ?

Really excited for tonight couldn’t get a ticket unfortunately but I hope everyone there has a great evening we will win coyy

Hopefully the East Stand is fully standing tonight & creates some noise tonight being such a big occasion.

Hopefully the East Stand is fully standing tonight & creates some noise tonight being such a big occasion.

Full standing, display up, yellow submarine (understand there could be something from the ultras too?) we will see!

Naturally 4-0 :) Im hoping we can be competitive and get the first ten minutes away, and will be fearless and try and play. Trying to lay the 5.5+ goals pregame at 4.2, and hopefully buy back at about 6 if we can get to 15 mins 0-0 - long goals so 3-0, 3-1, 3-2 and any other home score (all at huge odds) as some sort of hedge against a City rout. Lets hope we have a good day and play well, and can take some confidence from tonight....although has anyone thought about the consequence of a Matty Taylor hat-trick? COYY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom