+++ 18/12/2019 OUFC v Manchester City +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally 4-0 :) Im hoping we can be competitive and get the first ten minutes away, and will be fearless and try and play. Trying to lay the 5.5+ goals pregame at 4.2, and hopefully buy back at about 6 if we can get to 15 mins 0-0 - long goals so 3-0, 3-1, 3-2 and any other home score (all at huge odds) as some sort of hedge against a City rout. Lets hope we have a good day and play well, and can take some confidence from tonight....although has anyone thought about the consequence of a Matty Taylor hat-trick? COYY

I cannot see us winning by 4 goals.

Grandaughter sticking by her 2-0 u's prediction (brannagan n taylor) ...her logic we parked in our lucky/winning parking space ...bless her
I've got a bet on at 100/1 for 2-0 so hope she's right!!!

Are spaces available in overflow? Just seen that latest OUFC tweet and worried it includes overflow

I like that team, I’d have played Mackie instead of Taylor and maybe rested Fosu, but overall I’m happy with that!

Just about to take my seat. (Sadly it's a Pub stool and nowhere near the North Stand)
Come on Oxford!!

Interesting team - looks like one of the youngest XI's we could realistically have fielded. Matt Taylor's the only one older than 26 isn't he?

Man City team is fairly terrifying in forward positions, but doesn't have a whole lot of experience at the back. Reckon we could get after them!

Sitting in my office at 2:30pm in the US. My calendar reads 'Personal Appointment' for the next two hours, and I'm just about the shut the door, fire up ESPN+ and mime being on a phone call every time my boss walks past!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom