• Draw

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Morecambe

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another train strike scheduled on the same day as Peterborough away - judging by your username, you'll be going back to the capital, so might need to get a little jog on to get the last train. It has been around 17:20 on strike days so far.
Ah bloody hell, didn’t realise there was one that day too. I’ll look into it, cheers for the heads up

Thank you to th person that posted it's all ticket, just ordered mine and will collect on the day.

The Loungers can't make this trip sadly, but, we are already planning for Peterborough. Just need the tickets to go on sale!

This will be my second game of the season not far to travel for me my dad and my nephew I live in West Yorkshire,and I’m buying my first ever season ticket next season which every league we are in come on you yellows.

Morecambe beaten 4-1 at home by Charlton last night. Burton and Accrington both lost too.

Hopefully that will inspire some confidence.

Come on yellas, let’s get to Morecambe on Saturday!

Results went our way last night, other teams are doing their bit to help and now we need to do the same. Let’s pack that away end!

If anyone calls the TO tomorrow, can you ask for an update on ticket sales and post it in here?

This is a bigger game in light of the Cheltenham postponement. Leaves us a run of Morecambe, Posh away, Sheffield Wednesday, Vale away. Makes our last few games more winnable, but would rather we had the points to stay up by then.

Come on yellas, let’s get to Morecambe on Saturday!

Results went our way last night, other teams are doing their bit to help and now we need to do the same. Let’s pack that away end!

If anyone calls the TO tomorrow, can you ask for an update on ticket sales and post it in here?
Just got our tickets...around 400 sold. I'm not going get embroiled in any deep arguments but......

COYY'S

Bump puts a thread back to the top of the pile. This thread had dropped out of sight.

Just got our tickets...around 400 sold. I'm not going get embroiled in any deep arguments but......

COYY'S

....... why is Morecambe (A) not pay on the day?

Something else that has "sneaked up" on football supporters where pay on the day is a thing of the past.

An eloquent "bump" I feel. :)

With Cheltenham being off a week on Saturday this game takes on extra significance on Saturday, now.

We simply HAVE to get something at Morecambe as it’s not inconceivable to think that by the time we next play and if we get nothing Saturday we could be beneath the dreaded dotted line.

Saturday is arguably one of the biggest games in the last 10 years for the football club (and they’ll only get bigger if we get beaten!). Get there if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom