Home Match Day Thread 17-04-2021 L1 OUFC v Gillingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great character by the team, hopefully gives them the lift to go on and make the play offs, but still a way to go, but will enjoy this moment. Well done all!

I will never stop watching at 70 minutes again (or maybe I should). Well done OUFC. We've given ourselves a chance. Well done Sam and Sam.

Just goes to show that putting the ball in the box (danger area) pays dividends.

Why cant we play with that crisp passing for the whole match that we showed in the last ten minutes.

Pompey have Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Accrington (twice) and Wimbledon in their remaining games. I think they'd be disappointed not to win at least four of those. We may still need to rely on Lincoln slipping up, which they may well do as they still have to play Hull, Peterborough and Charlton. Charlton also have to play Hull and Peterborough. We just need to get as many points as possible and see what happens.

Why cant we play with that crisp passing for the whole match that we showed in the last ten minutes.
Because they stopped us from doing it. Hoof ball, with us heading it back to their midfielders.

Started off very hopeful. Then dived down to complete despair. Slowly crawled back up to hopeful again. Happy that we had at least a draw to keep the hope alive. Then a bloody miracle and I had trouble keeping the heart going. Glad of the final result but please can you make it a bit earlier next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom