• Wycome Wanderers win

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • OUFC win

Votes: 48 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think the navy blue shorts of both cause an issue. I always think if a ref gets players mixed up by the similar colour of their shorts they shouldn't be a ref. Sadly yellow shorts aren't part of the second or third kits so can't be worn.

Wear yellow wherever possible.
I remember Torquay playing here with yellow in their kit.

I remember Torquay playing here with yellow in their kit.
It was worse than that - they played in all yellow. The referee declared that Oxford’s colours were blue as the amount of the shirt that was blue, coupled with the shorts and socks being blue, meant there was no clash with anyone wearing yellow.

I would normally attend this fixture, the reason I’m not is purely down to money or lack of it . Too many big games coming up over the next couple of months and just simply can’t attend all .

Its a fans forum on a thread specifically for Wycombe. Just Cant believe we haven't sold out yet given our league position.

I thought our league position was generally agreed to not be good enough?

Why should our travelling support not be good enough either?

I thought our league position was generally agreed to not be good enough?

Why should our travelling support not be good enough either?

We are bloody 6th what are you on about?!

It’s pretty embarrassing we’ve not sold out tomorrow and returned 150 tickets to Wycombe.

If roles were reserved as a fanbase we would be poking fun at Wycombe.

If you want to try a pub within reasonable walking distance from the ground that won't be rammed, check out The Squirrel.

We are bloody 6th what are you on about?!

It’s pretty embarrassing we’ve not sold out tomorrow and returned 150 tickets to Wycombe.

If roles were reserved as a fanbase we would be poking fun at Wycombe.
Ticket sales speak for themselves. Around 1500 sold is acceptable. Maybe too many sub standard performances at Wycombe has taken its toll. Difficult to understand, but there is is. Massey swinging on the crossbar is long ago. Let's leave it up to the present generation to take up the baton.

Ticket sales speak for themselves. Around 1500 sold is acceptable. Maybe too many sub standard performances at Wycombe has taken its toll. Difficult to understand, but there is is. Massey swinging on the crossbar is long ago. Let's leave it up to the present generation to take up the baton.

I wonder if the online booking system being down affected sales? Certainly couldn't have helped.

Back
Top Bottom