• Wycome Wanderers win

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • OUFC win

Votes: 48 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it not half term down South? Lots of families will be doing other stuff and at ยฃ70 for 2 adults and 1 junior its not much in the way of VFM.

Been there lots of times so very few "new grounders".

Its not a derby or barely a local rivalry against a non-entity of a club.

Middle of nowhere on an industrial estate.

And ........... the White Horse is shut with no titties. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How many were we allocated? 1,800?

Surprised this isnโ€™t sold out. Any idea how many weโ€™ve shifted?

I believe we had about 200 left before last night's game.

Sales not helped by the ludicrous decision to remove the online ticketing system, before having the new system ready, at a time when we have two home games and the Wycombe away game to sell. Giving fans only one hour notice of the system shut down, and no date when the new one will be up and running, is also shockingly bad customer service and amateurish in the extreme.

Even the notice on the official website above is worded incorrectly, and says "with the online service currently available", rather than unavailable!

its not that shocking that we haven't sold out when you can't buy them online, as bad as the online sales portal might be this seems the sort of thing you do in the close season, not when you are playing twice a week. Is it back up and running now yet?

I'm going but I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to it.

Horrible to get to in that industrial estate thing. Horrible stewards. Horrible result where we get outfought every season. Orrible.

Have you tried parking further away and just walking in, I have done that a couple of times and got away quicker without sitting in a traffic jam.

Went on the Park and ride last time, and the bloody bus didn't turn up after the game! Manage to squeeze on to a bus eventually but didn't get back to the car til over an hour after the game! Hate that place!

I'm going but I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to it.

Horrible to get to in that industrial estate thing. Horrible stewards. Horrible result where we get outfought every season. Orrible.
I'm going to the pub in West Wycombe village and then walking over the hill. Will be far more pleasant (but much muddier).

its not that shocking that we haven't sold out when you can't buy them online, as bad as the online sales portal might be this seems the sort of thing you do in the close season, not when you are playing twice a week. Is it back up and running now yet?
Still off just now ... Mickey Mouse.

Cumming
Long Moore Brown Leigh
Matete Brannagan
Burey Rodrigues Murphy
Harris
Rest McGuane, who needs it. Burey has been overall pretty good and deserves a chance as Dale was awful on Tuesday night and we arenโ€™t exactly blessed with right wingers. Bring on Goodrham as he seems to excel from the bench.

fancy a rare away win there - if we play in Yellow n Blue, or all electric blue ( wear red n black though, that's asking for disaster)- I reckon a 1-3 win - in the right kit!

IMO we should play in Yellow n Blue on Saturday
Whycum wear blue so I suspect theyโ€™re going to wear the dreaded red and black.
I believe we should always wear yellow unless there is a clear clash.

Have you tried parking further away and just walking in, I have done that a couple of times and got away quicker without sitting in a traffic jam.
Will be driving on Saturday usually go by train need to be back as early as is possible Saturday any help with where to park would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom