Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/12/2017 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

Got to keep em out, longer the better, if they score while on top, as they seem to be - it will be very difficult.

It's not working today. Needs a wake-up call in the midfield

Scunthorpe down to 10 men just before the break

For those who aren’t here, I can’t begin to explain to you what a dreadful game you’re missing.

Really low on quality and ideas from both sides.

Watching this on iFollow from South Africa. We picked up in the last ten minutes, managing to push back their defence who were playing a very high line but Rochdale had most of the possession until then and we were looking lacklustre. Fortunately Rochdale's passing ability is on a par with ours at the moment and they obviously have difficulty scoring. Difficult to know what to do in this situation - Thomas and Payne are running hard but we never seem to have a spare man in the attack. The whole spectacle looks like a mid-low table League 2 game with a lot of hoofing and passes going straight to the opposition. The pitch looks pretty grim - unless something dramatic happens this one will end either 0-0 or either side will score a winner within the last fifteen minutes or so.

Good afternoon just In sounds an even match, feel free to correct if I’m wrong

Someone trying to spread rumours about Ledson being off. Don't people have anything better to do than to make stupid shizzle up?

Hmm - 2 shots from us, neither on target. Also we seemed to be defending for long stretches of that first half - I have little confidence that we will get a 0-0 if the pattern continues.

Back
Top Bottom