Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/12/2017 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

I'm confident we'll win tomorrow. Let's say 2-1 because why not? Thomas and Payne with the goals.

This place is so shiny and new, it almost feels a shame to ruin it with all the posting and stuff...

I would personally play Rothwell ahead of Mowatt but would otherwise keep things unchanged.

Think it’ll be another draw tomorrow. 1-1 with them getting an annoying late equaliser. Thomas with ours.

2-1 Oxford (Thomas, Henry), and another vote for not having the scores from other games on the match day threads. If I'm here I must be on the internet so I already know the other scores!

Definitely a win but score? Anything between 0-1 and 3-4. Don't think that last one will happen as Rochdale don't score much. But perhaps our defence has a rare off-day.

Looking forward to this one, we've got a real chance to grab 3 points and close the gap for playoffs. Not to mention the phsychological boost it would give the players! If we keep up the good play from previous games and the defense stays strong I reckon we'll sail it.

Won’t easy today as Rochdale will be desperate for the points but if we are up for it we should make it back to back league wins and hopefully go on a good run.
2-0 to the U’s Thomas and Ruffels
COYY

Just arrived in spoons in rochdale. It is snowing. From the walk from the station it is hard to believe that the pitch isn't/hasn't been frozen this morning.

I'll go for 2-0, Ruffels and Obika.

Another goalless first half, with Obika coming on a bit earlier this time. No goals until the 80th minute, some scares from Rochdale until we break through.

We haven't had what could be described as a comfortable performance in the last month, and that was against 10 men.

DRLEMbKWkAEfvdx.jpg

Why is PEP playing Xemi? Personally think he is out of his depth. Ledson and Rothwell both better then him. No Ricardinho i assume because of the birth of his child instead of an injury.
Ledson looks low on form and Xemi has been alright so far. Not wrung the neck of the team, but not as bad as I saw some people said he has been. He was that earlier in the season though.

Why is PEP playing Xemi? Personally think he is out of his depth. Ledson and Rothwell both better then him. No Ricardinho i assume because of the birth of his child instead of an injury.
Think Xemi has been ok, hadn't had a run of games until now.

Look how long it took Johnson to become a good player...

Back
Top Bottom