Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/12/2017 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

Shame our Brazilian maverick is unavailable but glad to see Canice get a start. Rothwell could be dangerous coming off the bench perhaps? And the shiny headed Dutchman is back in the squad. Reasons to be cheerful!

Missing Ricky today shows how thin we are at full back, defo needs strengthening in January. With Gino coming back, it'll be interesting to see how he does as he has a few games to prove himself until January. If he doesn't perform I can see his loan ending next month.

1-2 to the Mighty Yellows, Wes and Canice score early in second half, Dale pull one back with ten mins to go to set up a nervous finish.

Missing Ricky today shows how thin we are at full back, defo needs strengthening in January. With Gino coming back, it'll be interesting to see how he does as he has a few games to prove himself until January. If he doesn't perform I can see his loan ending net month.
Agree about Gino. Think Canice is great cover for Ricardinho.

Just arrived at Spotland. One word for it: desolate.

The town seems empty and dead too.

The thing with Xemi is he offers something different to Ledson. Ruffels and Ledson can be a bit samey when they play together and no get into the game.

Agree about Gino. Think Canice is great cover for Ricardinho.

I think Carroll has great potential, but it's not exactly like for like. We're either shifting Tiendalli over to LB or playing Carroll there. Dwight has started to find a bit of rhythm, so shifting him to the opposite flank could be damaging, whereas Canice is not naturally a left-sided player.

I think Carroll has great potential, but it's not exactly like for like. We're either shifting Tiendalli over to LB or playing Carroll there. Dwight has started to find a bit of rhythm, so shifting him to the opposite flank could be damaging, whereas Canice is not naturally a left-sided player.
Fair points. Still glad to see Canice in the starting lineup.

Afternoon all, surprised Rothwell isn't starting tbh but happy enough with the starting 11. Be nice to play well and win. 2-1 Thomas and Payne.

A tense battling 1-0 win. An 82nd minute Wes Thomas shot deflecting off of a rats a**e in the six yard box

Back
Top Bottom