• Total voters

Malc

Staff member
Seems a long time since the last game.
So let's get another 3 points.

Hoping Fleetwood don’t get a new manager bounce 🤞

REF WATCH

F2tIvxZXUAUhwyK

Bedfordshire official Will Finnie will be the man in the middle at Highbury this Saturday. Finnie’s last U’s game was the 4-0 home victory against Cheltenham
in April. His last Fleetwood fixture was the Cod Army’s 1-0 victory at Peterborough in September 2022.

3rd consecutive away win ... 1-3 ... sink Pugwash in the process

Last edited:
1-5 I've voted Oxford to win .. whilst we were winning I kept voting for draws and after that didn't work against vale it's now time to vote wins

We need to get back to winning ways this weekend. Forget the last game against Port Vale. We will lose a few, but confident we will win more than we lose. Hopefully no new manager bounce for Fleetwood, and we come back with 3 points in the bag.

It's a great pity that someone didn't take the job*. It would have been a match in which He would be desperate to make a point, to show the fans who hounded him out of the club what we lost by playing a truly innovative formation. We could have won by a dozen!

Nevertheless I think we'll bounce back and secure three points.

* As The Clown has proved, you don't have to be offered a job in order to turn it down.

How does Lee Johnson keep getting jobs? Has he been a success anywhere?

If anyone questions if there is still an "old boys network" for managerial positions, just point to him as proof.

Going to be interesting to see how we lineup for this game with the suspensions and injuries.

We should still get the win but might be more difficult than it looks on paper.

Beadle

Stevens ... Moore ... Negru ....Brown*

Mcguane..... Brannagan

Goodrham**... Rodriquez ... Edwards

O'Donker***
* If Brown isn't fit, play Thorniley or long at leftback
** If Goodrham is not fit, play Murphy or Bodin on right midfield
*** If O'Donker is not fit, play Perkins up top or possibly Rodriquez or Bodin switching.

Beadle

Stevens ... Moore ... Negru ....Brown*

Mcguane..... Brannagan

Goodrham**... Rodriquez ... Edwards

O'Donker***
* If Brown isn't fit, play Thorniley or long at leftback
** If Goodrham is not fit, play Murphy or Bodin on right midfield
*** If O'Donker is not fit, play Perkins up top or possibly Rodriquez or Bodin switching.

I know spelling players names wrong is a bit of a rite of passage but I've not seen 'Rodrigues' spelt with a q yet, bravo.

And Everton haven't sent Mills here to sit on the bench behind our third choice LB
Forgot about Mills. Could be in for Goodrham, if he's not fit. Tyler has kept Mills out of the team so far this season.

I know spelling players names wrong is a bit of a rite of passage but I've not seen 'Rodrigues' spelt with a q yet, bravo.
At least I don't take the P**s out of poster's grammar and in the same sentence spell "their" as "there". You are obviously a very intelligent person.

I gotta drive up tomorrow - any recommendations for where best to park?

Back
Top Bottom