Away Match Day Thread 16/03/24 - L1: Port Vale v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It needed a shake up but this does have shades of ā€˜KRā€™s last match against Bristol Roversā€™ about it.

Happy to see Goodwin get a start and for Bennett to come back too. Heā€™s been a sound signing.

Thereā€™s a lot riding on this. A hell of a lot.

OK Des. Putting the boot in. Let's see what happens. Browne in the squad....get in there!

Yeah, I'm in the "give Des time" camp, and I still would be if we lost today, but I'd find it a difficult case to argue for sure. Losing to Bolton, even badly, is one thing, losing to Vale quite another.

Well I doubt we will ever see Burey or Matete. Again
Seems that way, and just when we needed decent January recruitment to give our squad and season the boost it required. Doesnā€™t look good on those who decided to recruit them.

Interesting team today, presume weā€™re playing 4-1-5? Hope it works, we need 3 points big time.

COYY

Seems that way, and just when we needed decent January recruitment to give our squad and season the boost it required. Doesnā€™t look good on those who decided to recruit them.

Interesting team today, presume weā€™re playing 4-1-5? Hope it works, we need 3 points big time.

COYY
Totally agree mate

Bit off topic but just watched Coventry City outplay Wolves at Molineux to go through to the FA Cup Semis - whilst we were poor at their place, I think they might just be rather good.

For a side that concede a lot of goals that sure is a bold selection

Bit off topic but just watched Coventry City outplay Wolves at Molineux to go through to the FA Cup Semis - whilst we were poor at their place, I think they might just be rather good.
Their third goal was a well taken goal

Back
Top Bottom