Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/9/2019 OUFC v Tranmere Rovers Match Day Thread +++

We haven’t worked their goalie enough! Glad we got pen haven’t looked like scoring from open play...... yet

Well. We don’t look very good. More like a collection of individuals than a team, very vulnerable at the back and we still lack pace up top. However, luckily Tranmere are worse than us, they look very poor indeed.

Negative points: I just don’t get Gorrin. He can’t tackle, doesn’t cut crosses out when he defends out wide and his passing is iffy, either it’s short and backwards or it’s long and often inaccurate. Woodburn also seems very anonymous, the odd good touch here and there but he hardly sets the game alight as you’d expect a top youngster from Liverpool to do. Henry took his penalty well but is so slow and can’t beat a man. We cannot take corners and Brannigan’s delivery is so strange, flat and poor.

Positives: Fosu looks quick and tricky, Dickie is confident and calm on the ball and once again Cadden is our main outlet - it would be madness to drop him as some have suggested. Brannigan is classy as usual in the middle.

Nick a couple more in 2nd half n ill be happy ....rovers dangerous going forward we'll need more than 1 to win this i reckon

Nick a couple more in 2nd half n ill be happy ....rovers dangerous going forward we'll need more than 1 to win this i reckon

They have a long crossfield ball which is always open to their guy who’s against Ruffels and it’s dangeous

Fleetwood get back in front 2-3
Peterborough 4 up

Rotherham 4-1 up v Bolton. Jake isn't helping much at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom