Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/9/2019 OUFC v Tranmere Rovers Match Day Thread +++

ttg17

Important game this. Really, really should be a win.

I'm bringing a few non-OUFC supporting pals along, many of whom last came to an Oxford match at Charlton away a couple of years back (3-2), so their expectations are high. I feel they'll be met. We're due to give someone a trouncing, and Tranmere's only win this year came at home to Bolton. They're not great.

4-1 Yellows. Really not sure about team, but I trust KR to get it back. I also hope we don't rush Taylor back, so a comfortable cushion going into the last 20 mins would be welcome.

3-1 home win , all the goals in the second half

Last league encounter in Oxford - U’s 2-0 Tranmere 2014-2015
(A must win for Michael Appleton IIRC after a poor start to his first season)

PLAYED FOR BOTH : John Aldridge, Georges Santos, Paul McLaren, Phil Whitehead, Junior Brown and
Marvin Robinson.

C7eBss-X0AE9NDO

I’ve listened to Tiger’s plea and brining along the other half for her first game of the season to this one. Hoping for a win to kickstart our season.

We need pace in the team tomorrow, a little more cover in the midfield and to take our chances early on. The tough run is theoretically over, the players and management need to prove it.

First home game I’m going to miss because of work. So you can naturally expect us to win 8 - 0

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Gorrin Brannagan
Cadden Henry Fosu
Agyei

2-1, Henry + Fosu

Mrs Lounger and I are on our jolly in Crete, will be lstening in via ifollow and enjoying a few lemonades on the roof terrace. The neighbours will either be treated to a few "FFS" or, we hope, some "Yellow, Yellow!" Either way they won't have a clue! (one lot are Dutch and the other we don't know!) Two hours ahead here as well so late afternoon kick off and then off to town for dinner.

Mrs Lounger and I are on our jolly in Crete, will be lstening in via ifollow and enjoying a few lemonades on the roof terrace. The neighbours will either be treated to a few "FFS" or, we hope, some "Yellow, Yellow!" Either way they won't have a clue! (one lot are Dutch and the other we don't know!) Two hours ahead here as well so late afternoon kick off and then off to town for dinner.
The usual tripe. Moussaka and chips.

Back
Top Bottom