Home Match Day Thread 14/8/2021 - L1: OUFC v Charlton Athletic

Malc

Staff member
First home match of the season. Will not be easy but I feel a win in front of an almost full stadium. 2-0

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Really looking forward to this one. Charlton will be a good side and Clare will be well up for it if he plays.

Think he'll go with:

Stevens

Forde
Moore
Thornily
Seddon

Gorrin
Brannagan
Henry

Bodin
Taylor
Whyte

Although I'd like him to start McGuane over Henry in the middle. 1-1

Really up for this! Would love a yellow win, going for a 1-0 prediction

1-1 for me to really good team going toe -toe all over the pitch we score first and they get a late equaliser

Won't be able to attend today but hope you all have a great time.

Tough one to call, Charlton are a decent side so we'll have to be on our very best to beat them.

Today’s Man in the Middle is Sheffield based Thomas Bramall.

Bramall officiated in 23 matches last season issuing 78 yellow cards and four reds,
This season in his first two matches Bramall has shown 6 yellow cards and one red.

Last Oxford Utd match : U’s 4-0 Burton Albion May 9th 2021.

EzrMnRMWQAUF2gg

Mmm, I'm thinking goals from erm, brannigan, Moore, agyei, Seddon and Taylor Infront of a crowd of, erm, 8711....

Just got a text from the club reminding me about todays game and tickets available online and at the ticket office in person. Seems like a good move to text everyone on the database on the day as alot of people can't commit a few days in advance.

Charlton haven’t won from their first two fixtures so will be itching to get started.

I’m not confident. Back of an envelope calculations for me sees Charlton finishing ahead of us. A win would be great today.

Back
Top Bottom