Home Match Build Up 14/8/2021 - L1: OUFC v Charlton Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So Charlton.

0-0 v Sheff Wed on the opening game and failed to score again at home to AFC Wimbledon in the cup Tuesday night, listing losing 0-1.

I feel we can do this, 2-0!

I'd totally missed the news about Elliott Moore potentially missing the game with a chest infection. That's a blow for sure.

1-1 - we come from behind in the second half to level through Ryan Williams who comes on as a sub.

3-1 home win: Taylor, Whyte and Brannagan with the goals. Assuming Moore misses out, this would be my starting 11 for Saturday!

C5C99C6F-1E3D-46DF-B986-60831AE5A6F5.jpeg

Just bought me and my boys tickets, looking like a biggish crowd going with how many dots were left. Hoping for a decent game and a win would top it off. 🙂

Reckon we'll see a combination of Saturday's and Wednesday's teams.

Stevens
Forde McNally Thornily Seddon
CamBran
McGuane Henry
Williams Taylor Whyte

Think it'll be too early for Moore, Long and Holland to start, and we rested Cam, Henry, Williams, Taylor and Whyte for a reason. I reckon 2-1 win, Taylor and Whyte to score.

Really looking forward to this one.
My first time at the Ka$$am for an absolute age.
I hope that we can get on the front foot from the off. Taking it to them will allow our free flowing players to strut their stuff.
Charlton are a side who possess some very good individuals but we look dangerous.
strap yourselves in, I have the feeling that this will be a tear up. COYY👍🏽

Reckon we might lose this, Charlton will be rivals and the season seems to have come a bit soon for us. A win would be a real statement.

I'd be happy with that starting 11. Obviously Thornilely left side and McNally right side of centre. I don't think Long will be ready.
I’d be happy for Forde to come in at RB, but we will definitely miss the dynamism of Long on the right. If Whyte will be linking up with him down the right hand side, that could be lethal! I think Sykes will start ahead of McGuane but I thought he played well on Wednesday night. I don’t think Henry has done enough to be a guaranteed starter.

Good team, but I reckon Long won't be ready and Williams will start
Holland off the bench would make the most sense, so I wouldn’t mind starting with Bodin or Williams. I would also like to see Agyei brought on instead of Winnall. I thought he was poor on Wednesday, and Dan is a game changer!

I don’t want to see Whyte on the left. I can’t wait until Holland is fit and we have him on the left, and Whyte on the right. We will be exciting to watch, that’s for sure…

behave yourselves at the match tomorrow - heres the code of conduct .....

no smoking pens tomorrow then ..... wondered what happened to Nosmo

behave yourselves at the match tomorrow - heres the code of conduct .....

no smoking pens tomorrow then ..... wondered what happened to Nosmo

Glad I quit last year then.

In the NS tomorrow as it’s the best place for the flag.

On a more series note, Where so the NS whispers take place season? Have they changed due to Covid!!?

In the NS tomorrow as it’s the best place for the flag.

On a more series note, Where so the NS whispers take place season? Have they changed due to Covid!!?
Shielding at Solihull moors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom