Away Match Day Thread +++ 14/12/2019 Milton Keynes Dons v OUFC L1 +++

If your heading to MK tomorrow and looking for parking then look no further than the Harry's Rainbow children's charity carpark based on the Granby industrial estate directly opposite the stadium .
£5 donation to park five minutes walk away from the stadium , open from midday , MK11NW.
Look out for the Harry's Rainbow carpark signs.

harrysrainbow.co.uk

Unfortunately I'd already bought parking but that seems like a much better option. IF (and I suspect that might be quite a big if) we are in the same league as MK next year, can you post this again once we start talking about the match please? I'll save a couple of quid and a charity would benefit!

Been a bit out the loop recently, spending more of my time this week following the travesty that is British politics unfolding, but assume our injury crisis is still in a state of some disrepair. I'm expecting a low scoring game in the mould of Shrews last week (and a surge of vitriol towards Kettle over the course of the afternoon and this evening!), so will go for a 0-0. I hope our momentum isn't stunted by a loss before what is increasingly looking like a potentially winnable game against the Citizens on Wednesday.

Been a bit out the loop recently, spending more of my time this week following the travesty that is British politics unfolding, but assume our injury crisis is still in a state of some disrepair. I'm expecting a low scoring game in the mould of Shrews last week (and a surge of vitriol towards Kettle over the course of the afternoon and this evening!), so will go for a 0-0. I hope our momentum isn't stunted by a loss before what is increasingly looking like a potentially winnable game against the Citizens on Wednesday.

Increasingly?! What’s making you think that, our mounting injury crisis or the fact that they’ve lost only once in their last six games, and have scored 9 in their last three?!

Worried it’ll be a turgid low scoring affair like last week esp with Kettle reffing. I’m still traumatized by shrewsburys tactics, I hope and assume MK will come at us and it’ll open the game up.

as Mk play in White n Gold at home, what combination of kit/ colours will the U's be wearing this afternoon?- it wont be the away kit!

Complete game changer, that team is suddenly 100x more dangerous, 0-5 (Brannagan, Fosu, Taylor X3).

Travelling yellow army split between 2 corners :rolleyes:

reckon itll be close between the amount of home and away support numbers today

closer than the 'official' figures given- when eventually announced

So, after that good news about CB what about the match?
Well I'm certain we will win and the score will be 0-3 for the mighty Yellows.
So with that win in our pocket and Peterborough, Bristol Rovers and Coventry all losing :love: we will be up to third place.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom