Away Match Day Thread +++ 14/12/2019 Milton Keynes Dons v OUFC L1 +++

Archer
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Mousinho Gorrin
Sykes Fosu Agyei
Taylor

Very nervous , about this one with the squad down on numbers and will some of the players have their eye on the Man City game as well?
We may take a big away number, but the ground is very dull (even more then the Kassam) with a cold day to boot as well.
Would be happy with a 1-1 draw ,with no more injured players.

On a plus point , I thought Jordan Archer looked like good signing and took control of the game last week!

Theres a wetherspoons in bletchley town centre about 10 minutes away from bletchley town station and about 20 minutes from the stadium if anyone is looking for somewhere to have a few drinks before kick off

Really looking forward to this match, a family day out for us and my five year old grandson Jack’s first away game.
2-0 to the U’S Matty Taylor with a brace

COYY

It looks as if Sykes will be in the starting line-up again. His performances this season have been part excellent moments and part disappearance for periods of time. I think he has a lot to offer and would love to see him raise his game that extra notch.

I wasn’t that confident against Shrewsbury due to the injury’s but mk haven’t been very good this year so even with the injury’s I feel we should have to much for them

Only felt right to go after the news this week, let's get back to winning ways and in a way Jim Smith would be proud of.

0-3 - Taylor x2, Ruffels.

A win would be great to win although I have mixed thoughts on this as it could be quite tough. Heart says 3-1 so going with that. Taylor,Fosu and Dickie with the goals.

I’d like a win of any kind. Our run will end some time and MK are desperate. After last week, we need to improve.
scrappy 1-0 with Fosu

Scrappy 0-1 victory to the mighty yellows.

Henry is a surprise starter and scores!

1-3 Fosu x2 long boring game that we scrap to get a victory

ChJO0S4W0AENMoi

Played for both United & MK includes the mercurial Peter Leven, Rob Hall, Jake Forster-Caskey,
Lewis Guy, Jude Stirling, Samir Carruthers and Keith Andrews.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom