Away Match Day Thread 13/11/2021 L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Going to miss most of this match, have to go out and eat at somebody else's expense :D
But I feel confident that the lads, especially the defence will do us proud. 0-2 to the Mighty Yellows.

C1ECFE7E-744B-451C-80BF-108980EA624E.jpeg
My starting eleven for today! I think this will be a game that’s either won or lost in midfield. Admittedly, we will be missing the ‘bite’ of Gorrin in midfield, but the ball playing ability of Kane will open them up, and enable us to turn the play a lot quicker. I am predicting another Brannagan masterclass.

Seddon absolutely has to be on it today. I’ve been a little disappointed with him in recent games, so I wouldn’t be against bringing Williams on at LW to strengthen our left hand side. I’d also like to see McGuane come on and feature, at some point. Considering he has limited time on the pitch, I thought he was brilliant against Rovers.

We’re the form team in the league. Fear no one. Hit them hard, and hit them fast!

3-1 Yelluz: Taylor, Brannagan, Moore.

Last edited:
Tough one to call this and i can easily imagine it going either way, the kind
of game i avoid when having a bet.

A win would be great, a draw would be good, a narrow defeat won`t be the end
of the world. Don`t want to see us getting bossed though and going down by
3 or more goals, that would be a worry.

On our day we’re good enough to compete against anyone in League One. We’ll need a moment of magic from someone otherwise it’ll end 1-1.

It looks like a stream will be here:
Schedule: http://cast.freestreams-live1.com/football-streamz5/
Appears to be showing on beIN Australia and Turkey for some reason.

There are a few, erm, pop ups, but this site has worked for me in the past. Scroll down to 4pm and you can see options to watch, the stream may not be live until kickoff.

Don't worry, I'm not an annoying bot, I lost my old account!

Cheers,

Joe

(if this isn't allowed please tell me/delete - thanks)

Tough away day and the start of a very testing period of fixtures.

Be great to get this block off to a winning start but a draw would still be a solid result.

Reckon this could be 2-1 either way.

Nasty feeling we will lose 1-2.
I went and saw the 1-0 win we had a couple of years back.
If Ipswich get an early lead the crowd will get right behind Ipswich.
A draw would Be a great result for us

Tough game but if we can score first I can see us going on to win the game I fancy Holland to turn it on today. Going for 3=1

Two form sides but both are liable to a poor result or two. Ipswich, like us, fluffed their lines against League 2 opposition in the FA Cup last week and gave themselves a needless replay to contest.

Could be anything today. I don’t think either would be too disappointed if it was a draw. If we back ourselves, we could come away with three big points.

For a stream - either use the above links, or just google Reddit soccer streams, click the first link and then scroll down to Oxford.

Airing somewhere internationally means no international iFollow, right? Seems ridiculous to me that it airing in Oz means someone in Europe can't watch on iFollow. Should only block it for that country.

Airing somewhere internationally means no international iFollow, right? Seems ridiculous to me that it airing in Oz means someone in Europe can't watch on iFollow. Should only block it for that country.

Working ok in France

Back
Top Bottom