Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/02/18 ROTHERHAM V OUFC MATCH DAY THREAD +++

Wouldn’t it be nice to finish the season strongly though and not be looking over our shoulder. Build confidence for next season

Still enough not to get relegated. Just need to organise them better. Play Ricky at lb. hall is back soon play him and ibr as quick wingers. Scrap the man in the hole, either two up top or 3 in the middle. Other teams still have to massively out perform what they have done so far for us to get dragged in even if we maintain this poor form
No it's not Dave - we need 52 to be safe & that's a big call from where we are. "Poor form"??? - we have been crap for weeks!!

We should have enough in our team not to be involved in a relegation battle. I worry if they keep drifting. Not sure where we are going to pick up points. Ordinarily 50 points should be enough, but we keep leaking goals

Who'd have thought it - Plymouth, Portsmouth and Gillingham now in shout of playoffs!

Still enough not to get relegated. Just need to organise them better. Play Ricky at lb. hall is back soon play him and ibr as quick wingers. Scrap the man in the hole, either two up top or 3 in the middle. Other teams still have to massively out perform what they have done so far for us to get dragged in even if we maintain this poor form
it seems to be prefered at Oxford to play one up front. I doubt whether Faz and co would read and heed your advice, But as regard your comment " still not enough to get relegated " I'm afraid theyre wrong

No it's not Dave - we need 52 to be safe & that's a big call from where we are. "Poor form"??? - we have been crap for weeks!!

We don’t know we need 52, that depends on how other teams do and at the min they ain’t doing much better than us. And if we’ve been crap for weeks, then I’m happy to watch that crap at Charlton any day. We need 3 more wins like that out of 14 to be safe. And even if we don’t it’s a drop into league l2. I’ve learnt there are a lot more important things to f*****g worry about. If it happens it happens. (It won’t)

Mk need to get 3 wins and two draws more than us just to draw level . The other 2 need 5 wins more than us. Clam down

Edit just realised its 4 that go down. So afc need 2 wins and a draw more than we get.

Every point we get makes it much harder for the others, yet people are looking at t like we won’t take a single point for the rest of the season. I bet if u take our worst 14 game run all season it will still have enough points on it to be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you ever anything other than criticism of the Chairman ?

Get behind the team for goodness sake

When the bloke driving the bus doesn't talk to the fare-paying passengers then I think I am justified in criticising the driver. You are obviously really pleased with him?

Shows how crap this division is really.
Trouble is the way results are going and looking at games in hand for the likes of Rochdale, 50 points won't keep you up and not sure 53 will do it either if it goes to GD.

Can anyone tell me why Smith-Brown has been preferred to Ricardinho in the last few games?! He’s a much better wing back with more experience and attacking ability. Defensively yes can be dodgy but when he’s on the pitch he can unlock the door

Back
Top Bottom