Current Player #12 Joe Bennett

Both were excellent, the back 5 were excellent. If we can get the boys fit 3/4 class editions keep hold of Rodriguez he's worth 3 million in the championship total class a head of any player we have .We still can shake a few towards the top. The new ground getting passed and you create momentum, today was massive

He already is signed up until the end of the season.

I was told it's only until January
Both were excellent, the back 5 were excellent. If we can get the boys fit 3/4 class editions keep hold of Rodriguez he's worth 3 million in the championship total class a head of any player we have .We still can shake a few towards the top. The new ground getting passed and you create momentum, today was massive

We played a back four today.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Can you imagine have two solid left backs all of a sudden? #wtf

Happy with either foot as well based on today. Hopefully they are talking about an extension. Means Greg Leigh can be eased in and rested when necessary.

Great that Joe Bennett came through 90 minutes for the first time in ages and he looks exceptionally calm on the ball and plays intelligently.

As above - you can see he has regularly played a lot of Championship football in his career. He now has a few days to recover and get another full week’s training under his belt before the game at Northampton. I’m far happier now that Brown can move to left side CB where he is best deployed and Bennett can fill the LB berth.

No need to stress about Greg Leigh‘s absence too much!

GBf0LgFXcAA0YOB

Last edited:
If we can, get him until the end of the season but don’t go last-days-of-KR to get him. Nothing longer than a deal until the end of the season with an option at most.

He’ll be 34 in March and his last two seasons have seen a drop off in appearances. Definitely one to keep but no James Henry/Sam Baldock two year contracts thank you very much!

• React
Reactions: m
If we can, get him until the end of the season but don’t go last-days-of-KR to get him. Nothing longer than a deal until the end of the season with an option at most.

He’ll be 34 in March and his last two seasons have seen a drop off in appearances. Definitely one to keep but no James Henry/Sam Baldock two year contracts thank you very much!
I agree to get him until the end of the season and I don’t expect the club to dish a 2 year contract like with Baldock.

Henry’s contract was only 2 years to spread out his wage increase that was due after Brannagan signed his new deal.

Back
Top Bottom