Current Player #12 Joe Bennett

A sensible signing on paper and he has generally played all is football in the championship.
A few injuries in the past but if he hadn’t then he wouldn’t be a free agent.

The Greg Leigh injury worse then first thought…
Think there was always a fear it was a month or so, as far as I know that hasn't changed. 8 games before January and Brown was never gonna be LB for all of those.

McEachran has competition for shiniest teeth in the squad now.

I suspect that the rumours that Leigh will be out for longer than liked have made us go for this signing.

Welcome, Joe Bennett.
Glad I'm not the only one who's been blinded by Josh's teeth.

Welcome Joe.

Left backs are like London busses
Joe Skarz was certainly built like one.

Let's hope this new chap can keep things ticking in the absence of Greg Leigh in the same way that JJ Kenny covered for the devastating loss of gorgeous George in the promotion season.

Have Jamaica qualified for the ConCaf cup (?) and would that mean Greg Leigh would be off with them in January time?

“””The experienced left-back, 33, started his career at Middlesbrough before a £3 million move to Aston Villa. After loan spells at Bournemouth, Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday, he made over 150 appearances for Cardiff City before joining Wigan Athletic in 2021”””

Clearly will have slowed down a bit, but an excellent pedigree. Pleased about that as I really like Brown in the middle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom