Home Match Day Thread +++ 10/02/18 OUFC V BRISTOL ROVERS MATCH THREAD +++

Don’t bother defending yourself. You consistently attack our team every opportunity you get

A bit disappointing. Bristol Rovers certainly have got a way of beating us at home.

Bollox another loss after leading, at home, and in front of a big crowd :(

Very poor in the second half today. I knew as soon as they levelled things we’d concede another. I’m not sure Faz is the man for the job. To me it needs someone with experience that’s for sure. We didn’t threaten them as much as I thought we would, and over the course of 90+ mins they deserved there win.

Need to pick ourselves up and work harder, and let’s appoint a proven manager at this level.

That was pretty bad tbf. They controlled the middle, won every second ball. It’s so frustrating how last week we did so well getting the ball wide and firing a dangerous ball into the middle, and this week we tried to just play through their (really quite solid) central four. Back to earth with a bump.

Relegation doom merchants out again on radox..well things are a bit up and down to say the least but....and why do some still go on about the £4m player sales as if we were always in the black and not the red..grrgh

Relegation doom merchants out again on radox..well things are a bit up and down to say the least but....and why do some still go on about the £4m player sales as if we were always in the black and not the red..grrgh

First caller on RadOx was a shrill.

No insight, just noise and wailing.

Back
Top Bottom