Away Match Day Thread 09/01/2024: BSMT - AFC Wimbledon vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our squad could do without this game, that being said it would still be nice to progress now we're out of the FA Cup

COYY
Yep.
Win tonight and we are potentially only 2 games away from Wembley .
Coach leaves the breezeblock at 16:30.

despite the real/ perceived, ( who knows either way, with the lack of any meaningful communication from the powers that be), 'unrest' at OUFC, I think we'll nick an away win by a 1 goal margin - either 0-1 or 1-2

despite the real/ perceived, ( who knows either way, with the lack of any meaningful communication from the powers that be), 'unrest' at OUFC, I think we'll nick an away win by a 1 goal margin - either 0-1 or 1-2
Think you have missed the CEOs communication.

This match really doesn't matter, and yet if we lose it will add to the general air of malaise. So maybe it does matter after all!

Normally these games are a chance to see some squad players and an outside chance of getting to Wembley. The first of that is gone as we are down to bare bones so the team will pretty much just be whomever is fit and well, so left with the outside chance of Wembley if we can win. Happy if we do, won't be to arsed if we don't but just hoping for no more knocks to players as its getting a bit desperate now.

Really couldn't care less about the result or performance, just no injuries please. Surely we go as weak as we can (within reason?)

Eastwood

Stevens
Golding
Thorniley
Bennett

Smyth
Mceachran

Henry
Bodin
Goodrham

O'Donkor

Really couldn't care less about the result or performance, just no injuries please. Surely we go as weak as we can (within reason?)

Eastwood

Stevens
Golding
Thorniley
Bennett

Smyth
Mceachran

Henry
Bodin
Goodrham

O'Donkor
Really
1 better to play games rather than train
2 winning can become a good habit and vice versa
3 good money involved
4 A poor defeat will only feed our doom merchants

Can’t see much at the end of 90 mins with all the recals and injuries

Eastwood

Stevens
Golding
Thorniley
Bennett

Smyth
Mceachran

Henry
Bodin
Goodrham

O'Donkor

Might go Woltman instead of Goodrham (because it looks like we'll need Tyler at the weekend).

It would be great to give Stevens a break as well - Do we know if Gorrin is still in the building? If so, he could play in the middle and have Smyth at RB.

Otherwise, looks good.

Eastwood, Stevens, Thorniley, Bennett, Smyth, McEachran, Bodin, Henry all pretty likely to play I’d have thought.

Then one of Moore or Brown, one of Brannagan or McGuane, one of Harris or Ruben perhaps. Tyler or Gatlin potentially.

Even with all the injuries and recalls, we should still be able to rest 3 or 4 and be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom