• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sub: Anderson

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hel, I remember the really bad days, Kinnear and Kemp and all that. This just feels like a mid-season wobble by compare.

Even after a few poor weeks I’d probably agree with you, although I think Bate is sailing towards that accolade if he finishes the season like he’s playing currently. He’s been outstanding.

It’s clear Findlay will not play as long as Karl is here anyway so it’s not really a discussion worth having. Hopefully today is the end of Karl and SK takes over for the next game and Scottish alliance will kick in! Findlay is straight back in the side regardless of the next manager. Ridiculous to see him sitting out over a tiff while we continue to lose games to pathetic goals.
Findlay was a big part of the reason Brown did so well covering at left back too. Always adjusting his positioning and pointing out where teammates need to be. He's our best out and out defender and has rarely had a chance to shine because so often having to do others jobs for them as well as his own. Vocal and commanding presence too. Karl's aversion to strong characters is one of his worst and most telling flaws.

Rare Murphy sighting at on the bench! Fingers crossed the best player in League One has got enough to give us a Charlton-esque 20 minutes

Really hope we get something today - even if it’s just a point to stop the rot.

That is yet another truly appalling line up picked again by our manager.

3-5-2/3-4-3 is surely such a better fit to the personnel we have!!!

Why can't he see it?!!!!😭

Strong team. Like the look of the back 4.
Maybe would have started Smith but could be useful off the bench.
Certainly got attacking options on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom