• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sub: Anderson

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My give-a-s**t level hasn't been this low since the Atkins era. Want a win solely to go one step further towards survival but it's hard to drum up enthusiasm knowing that every single outcome of today will have absolutely no effect on club management.

Apathy is a silent killer, indeed.

2-1 to us.

Following on from Barnsley we’re up against another team which favours 3 at the back, a formation we often struggle to preform well against.

Wee need to match up the opposition also playing 3 at the back as we did against Ipswich and for much of the second half on Wednesday evening. With the personal available it makes perfect sense.

3-5-2 would be my choice. Anderson and Fleming as the wingbacks.

We simply have to start winning football matches and that begins with clean sheets. Flood the midfield, protect the defence, and build from there.

Shrewsbury will be a tough nut to crack, a tight game and it won’t be pretty.

1-0 Smith.

As we always concede it makes it difficult for us to grind out a 1-0 win which this sort of game cries out for.

If we play 4 at the back I hope Findlay returns we could of done with him against those powerful forwards on Wednesday and I think the Shrews are similar.

Whatever happens we must take our chances when they come,and that has been the most frustrating thing all season. When we score a couple we look a different team and the confidence comes back

Going for a 1-1 draw today

Need a win but it`s going to be a tough nut to crack.

Expecting abuse from my Shrews supporting mate.

Hopefully have the last laugh and we open a can of whoopass on them because we`ve got some talent in the squad and it has to click sometime!!

2-1 us............ please......... 🙏🙏

The team picks itself for me but I don’t need telling how this will never happen! I feel this team below is a top half L1 team and a few upgrades (GK, CAM, CDM) away from play off contention. It would be more than good enough to compete with Shrews today. Sadly, I think it’ll be the same old 4-3-3 and i think we’ll draw 1-1.

McGinty
Long Moore Findlay
Anderson McGuane Bate Fleming
Yanic
Joseph Smith

slightly concerned about today as we normally find ourselves getting overrun in midfield against any team playing 3-5-2 and Brannagan will be a huge miss in there. Feel like we need to change the defence up as we simply need to start keeping some clean sheets possibly Findley to come in and we match Shrewsburys 3-5-2 with Fleming at LWB. We simply have to start well as Shrewsbury are flying and their front two are forming a very good partnership, a bad start and I fear it could get ugly. All that said 2-1 win and we limp on, Joseph and Smith with the goals.

We all know that 3-5-2 would be a sound formation however, Robinson knows better than us, dear friends so, 4-3-3 it will be. I expect the players are, as I type, picking their positions out of a hat.

The team picks itself for me but I don’t need telling how this will never happen! I feel this team below is a top half L1 team and a few upgrades (GK, CAM, CDM) away from play off contention. It would be more than good enough to compete with Shrews today. Sadly, I think it’ll be the same old 4-3-3 and i think we’ll draw 1-1.

McGinty
Long Moore Findlay
Anderson McGuane Bate Fleming
Yanic
Joseph Smith
Exactly the team I’d go with but Konate at 10, not sure Yanik can start again having played 90 minutes 3 days ago.

Exactly the team I’d go with but Konate at 10, not sure Yanik can start again having played 90 minutes 3 days ago.
Full disclosure…. Forgot we had him!!!!

Agree, Konate in the 10 but I’d probably go with Yanic over Joseph who I thought was awful in the week and Yanic has the extra bit of quality and we may not get many chances. I think Yanic is a good player. Joseph on after 60 mins if it’s not working to either inject some life in to us or chase the ball down to see out whatever we have at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom