• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sub: Anderson

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would think Anderson isn’t starting because he hasn’t trained this week (call me Sherlock)

As such, unfortunately today I can see why he’s gone with a back four. Not an inspiring line up though, how Bodin continues to start I have no idea.

dont forget the players prefer 4-3-3, so it’s their choice!
I know he said that but surely the players aren't daft! They must see that we're more suited to 3 at the back with the current personnel!! We actually have two actual wingbacks now at the club, a right back (Long) who is so much more comfortable in a 3 and can bring the ball out but he isn't a real right back, we have no real CDM so surely the three offers more protection.....

I'm seriously starting to think Robinson is just hopelessly out of his depth.

Fully expecting another drab performance and a defeat today.☹️

Bodin must have got hold of one of Karl’s sex tapes, no other explanation as to how he still gets in the starting XI :ROFLMAO:

Robinson won't be fired this week no matter the result today, so wanting a defeat does nothing but harm our club.
Should we not boo this week then? Save it until we know the board might do something about it?!
No one wants us to lose and we’ll be behind them again today, but another repeat of recent games and the board will hear what the fans think.

Boo all you like. As long as it doesn't over step the mark like some idiots did at Burton then express your views as you want. However, wanting your team to lose to get rid of Robinson is not only idiotic, but also entirely pointless as he won't be sacked this week no matter what.

Boo all you like. As long as it doesn't over step the mark like some idiots did at Burton then express your views as you want. However, wanting your team to lose to get rid of Robinson is not only idiotic, but also entirely pointless as he won't be sacked this week no matter what.
How do you know that?

433 and Bodin starting AGAIN. My already low enthusiasm for this game is close to complete depletion and we haven't even started yet :rolleyes:

I see Bodin inexplicably starts again. Given that Karl said last week that CF was his best position, one can only conclude that he’s deliberately weakened the team by putting him in midfield.

The logic of Karl, ladies and gents.

Really?

Bodin starting. Joseph isn't a CF.
I can’t keep up, when Joseph plays out wide he is a striker and when he plays down the middle he isn’t a striker.
I would probably started Konate again rather than Bodin and I wouldn’t have started Yanic but on the whole I do think it’s a strong team. Also allows us to drop into a 352 with Tyler going wing back as he did on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom