Away Match Day Thread +++ 04/01/2019 Brentford v OUFC (FACR3) Match Day Thread +++

Looking forward to tomorrow, not so much pressure as for a league game so you never know.
1-0 to the U’S a late strike from James Henry sparking scenes in the away end.

COYY

No faith that kr has any idea the best tactics to use, 3-0 Brentford. Oh and the pitch, referee, weather, barebones are to blame.
Hopefully at least 3 new faces. Baptiste, Graham and Irish lad. Does anyone know if Carruthers could return? Maybe Napa on the bench.

We’re just abysmal at the moment, so probably 2-1 to you, but most of us don’t really care anymore as the league’s more important now unfortunately.

Unfortunately that's the attitude with so many clubs now. Never thought I'd see the day we'd rest players against Arsenal, yet we did in the League Cup earlier this season with many of our fans agreeing with it. Sad state of affairs, the FA Cup is also being devalued constantly. Still love it though and 3rd Round day is just about still something special (if you actually kick off at 3pm on Saturday).

We’re just abysmal at the moment, so probably 2-1 to you, but most of us don’t really care anymore as the league’s more important now unfortunately.
You speak for “most of us” now, do you?!

this gets spouted out every season in both main cup competitions and the mickey mouse one yet get a prem team or wembley in the latter and every man and his dog wants a ticket....over 12.000 at tranmere tonight why because of spurs? possible but mainly because it was an f a cup tie me thinks.

we headed to port vale with one eye on the mickey mouse cup let's not make that mistake again it's the f a cup and our fans need something to cheer and be positive about

Last call. Anyone got a spare ticket they want to sell let me know. I’ll buy it off you now drop me a PM. If not I’ll be on here and listening to Jerome at home COYY.

Back
Top Bottom