Home Match Day Thread 03/10/2023 L1: OUFC v Shrewsbury

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dominant performance, had most of the ball as expected.

Real shame that Harris couldn’t bury that as we’d be comfortable at 2-0. As it is, all it takes is one mistake or lucky corner…

I still think that we don’t really need Brown, Moore and Long all deep. Switching to 4 at the back would allow us to have someone more central and drifting around behind Harris… having said that, I doubt we’ll do that while 1-0 up.
This mf never stops complaining we would win 8-1 and this guy would say we need to be more defensive minded

Interesting comment given I’m saying we should, in fact, be less defensive minded and attack more 😂

I think you’re absolutely wrong, I’m not complaining I’m very happy but you know, you do you
Top of the league with 72% Of the ball 2nd best defence in the league 😂

Hoping to get a second goal as quick as possible to make me feel better about it. One corner late in game is all it takes for them

This is not a criticism, whatsoever (in my world, it's a compliment!) but I think Manning is a pragmatist, not an entertainer. When we're winning, creating chances and not conceding any - I can't see that he's going to change anything other than bringing on fresh legs up front in the final quarter.....

I think he’s happy to entertain, but not at the expense of the points. Thank f**k for that too!

Not sure what Stevens has done to offend the Shrews, but they're utterly battering him!

Back
Top Bottom