Away Match Day Thread +++ 03/08/2019 L1: Sunderland v OUFC MDT +++

Gritty and encouraging performance. The goal we had ruled out for being a smaller club at larger one’s ground is a bitter pill to swallow.

James Henry, Cadden and Dickie the standouts for me.

Reasons to be hopeful.

makings of a cracking team...few more bodies i think we might do something this season
perhaps we need to sign a ref like scumderland did today lol

Great result, all things considered, with the late additions to the squad, I think we would all have settle for that at the start of the week?

Awful Referee, as usual, never a penalty.

Good start though, and with more signings to come, onwards and upwards!

COYY

Well if the rest of the season's like this it will be good value :)

I had to think about that sentence, but yeah, overall it seems we played a respectable game.
They really did little up top, lots of huff and puff, with some helpful officiating causing a 2 goal swing in the game. We almost mugged them off with an incomplete first team

Very happy with the draw! The penalty well maybe not the best place to go for that tackle, but did not look a stone wall pen,did it!? Would like to see replay of our goal which was ruled out.

The referee completely destroyed that game in the second half. For some reason it was all about him. We definitely deserved something from the game, and got a we’ll deserved point. I’m very happy with that.

If I was a Sunderland fan I’d be extremely concerned, because for large parts of the game they were very poor. They only looked dangerous when the referee awarded them free kicks.

1-1 good result lads!

Robinson said he should have been booked but feels the ref knew he ( KR )was right.

Good performance overshadowed by a poor performance by the ref, did everything possible to give Sunderland the win, feel there's more of that to come this season.

Back
Top Bottom