• SUB: Edwards

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • SUB: McEachran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Perkins

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst the three behind Harris have played really well together the last couple of weeks there is a bit of a lack of pace there. I think with teams that are happy to sit back they may struggle to break them down.

With Mills and Edwards on the bench though this gives us some lively options if we need to change it.

Surprised not to see Perkins on the bench

Brown is going to be peeved. Was clear to see when he came off against Charlton he wasn't delighted.

From Player of the Season to dropped - just goes to show how ruthless you sometimes have to be as a manager.

Long season - Brown will get plenty more games.

But against a side like Vale, who are likely to set up defensively and try and frustrate us, we need the extra attacking threat that Leigh offers.
I think we need 3 goals to win. We get a goal early doors, then 2-1 to us. If they get an equaliser, I can see a draw today.

Whilst the three behind Harris have played really well together the last couple of weeks there is a bit of a lack of pace there. I think with teams that are happy to sit back they may struggle to break them down.

With Mills and Edwards on the bench though this gives us some lively options if we need to change it.

Surprised not to see Perkins on the bench
Agree that there is a lack of pace however not sure how much of a problem it will be today as I expect Vale to sit back and there wonā€™t be too much space to run into.

Just spotted Danny Cowley in the directors box. Wonder what he's doing here?

Not a great start. Our passing lacks fizz and forward momentum and Negru caught on the ball in a dangerous position which was nearly a goal

Blimey this commentary is making me a bag of nerves already!

A whole 8 minutes it's taken...

...for Greg Leigh to become my favourite Oxford player of all-time.

The guy is a gun!

Signal especally s**t at the breeze block today :-/

Back
Top Bottom