Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

So it sounds like Smyth isn't a done deal quite yet. So who is the other fella that KR said was in the building and done?

Players reporting to the hotel later on this evening to prep for the Wigan game.

Believe Brannagan has spent a bit of time around his family since the weekend game. Nothing has changed from the club or his stance on a move.
Exactly what i've been saying since early this morning

So it sounds like Smyth isn't a done deal quite yet. So who is the other fella that KR said was in the building and done?
Probably not long arrived from the Emerald Isle..sea choppy out there 😄

Im sure you're adding a player to the list everyone it's mentioned 🤣🤣 KR should do the same the closer it gets to closing time.
If they’re serious about Cam then pay what we’re after if not jog on, Blackpool offered 500k for Owen Dale but took him on loan instead before acquiring seemingly after we refused what Blackpool offered for Cam, so with them acquiring Dale they still think Cam is required in which case add Yates to the mix and watch Blackpool lose interest in Cam.

All gone a bit quiet since 2pm hasn't it...note also there hasn't been a speedy "no" on the Brannagan 4th bid like there was this morning.

All gone a bit quiet since 2pm hasn't it...note also there hasn't been a speedy "no" on the Brannagan 4th bid like there was this morning.
A speedy no! unless your KR or the board how would anyone know that we haven't told them to get f'd.

I think we'd all be more impressed with Thorniley if we weren't spoilt by the technical talens of Atkinson and Dickie in recent years.

We've had some properly good centre backs in recent years, add Nelson and Dunkley to the list.
I think that's probably a fair point. I'd also say if we had a more physical side in general it wouldn't have been an issue but when you're lining up with only one outfield player over 6 foot you can be vulnerable, and Thorniley himself got caught out a fair few times from high balls. We're a small team across the park so I prefer having McNally and Moore there to counter that a little.

Southport is a bit strange - lots of deprivation, but also home to quite a number of Liverpool players and high earning staff ( probably Everton players , and players of other teams based in the North West are attracted there too)
Sorry, its still in the north, cold and wet for most of the year. Too much of the north is still a depressing post industrial wasteland.

Back
Top Bottom