• Ruben Rodrigues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gatlin O'Donkor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Who do we think deserves it? I'm going with Harris, been nice to see him turn a corner, although special shout out to Brannagan.

Official Vote HERE

It’s all to easy to be over influenced by the last game and overlook the early matches in the month.

Got to be between, Moore and Brannigan surely, with Harris in the bronze position.

It’s all to easy to be over influenced by the last game and overlook the early matches in the month.

Got to be between, Moore and Brannigan surely, with Harris in the bronze position.
To be fair to Harris, he scored against Charlton on New Years Day

Also scored in our next game vs Coventry and then scored 2 more middle of the month vs Carlisle

He's been a bit of a hero this season, played nearly every game and never given up. Great to see him getting his reward in the form of goals

Brannagan and Moore have also been good this month, true.

Sparky for me. Reminds me of Danny Hylton, runs his B*****s off and his quality is really starting to show.

I went for Smyth. Harris more than worthy but felt Smyth deserved a vote from somewhere for his emergence this month. Still doesn’t seem to be forefront of Des’ mind for selection which surprises me since he’s outperformed Long and Stevens at right back despite not looking totally at home there all the time. Still feel there is a player in there that we haven’t seen the maximum from.

The goal at Charlton was magnificent and, as it turned out, crucial to boost the January points haul which hasn’t been great. Don’t think he’s let us down at all and felt some recognition was justified.

I voted for Josh Murphy. It's been a challenging month but would have been worse if we didn't have a top lad around the training ground.

surprises me since he’s outperformed Long and Stevens at right back despite not looking totally at home there all the time. Still feel there is a player in there that we haven’t seen the maximum from.
I don't agree with that ( thought he didn't have a particularly good game coming on for Stevens on Tuesday).
He has done well out of position, and I wonder if there is a decent midfield player in there? He is in danger of being the classic utility player.

I don't agree with that ( thought he didn't have a particularly good game coming on for Stevens on Tuesday).
He has done well out of position, and I wonder if there is a decent midfield player in there? He is in danger of being the classic utility player.
I’ll leave the Long comments where they are - in the past - but nothing has changed there.

Stevens for me has regressed since Charlton where he looked at home as a wing back. He looks caught between duties which could be a tactical issue but we don’t seem to get him in good positions to cross nearly enough and he’s not defensively good enough to offset that. So you wonder where exactly he excels.

Smyth for me is a better user of the ball and the brighter footballer. He’s intelligent and makes good decisions in the main but he did overplay a bit the other night it must be said. Not his best cameo.

Back
Top Bottom