Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

You can't have our local brewed ale up north. Fosters tastes of P**s where ever you drink it. 😀 prefer a decent Somerset cider myself so up north isn't for me. Its cold, they talk funny, full of homeless people and some of the estates make Jaywick look inviting.
Wilkins

You can't have our local brewed ale up north. Fosters tastes of P**s where ever you drink it. 😀 prefer a decent Somerset cider myself so up north isn't for me. Its cold, they talk funny, full of homeless people and some of the estates make Jaywick look inviting.

The only thing that could make Jaywick look inviting is a tactical nuclear strike. :)

Just come out of a meeting and seen there was an extra 5 pages on this thread, so scanned through to see who we had announced, only to see no signing and you are all talking about relative house prices Blackpool v Oxford, and where the beer tastes better...

Typical Yellows Forum :ROFLMAO:

Just come out of a meeting and seen there was an extra 5 pages on this thread, so scanned through to see who we had announced, only to see no signing and you are all talking about relative house prices Blackpool v Oxford, and where the beer tastes better...

Typical Yellows Forum :ROFLMAO:
Stop pretending you work for a living. You know this is all you've got....and need🤣

Back
Top Bottom