Tickets Wimbledon away tickets

We are taking a few there so, with it being a new ground an all.
Let’s hope that we turn it on.
Should be a good atmosphere and if we attack them then we should have too much for them.
0-2 Yellows.

Nice helpful response of "wait for tomorrow's post".
When I pointed out I'm leaving today, they said they haven't had any direction from Wimbledon about collections or missing tickets.
Sounds a right mess at the Wombles.
There will be a list of oufc ticket holders to collect their tickets from the ticket office in London.
Wimbledon sent oufc tickets that shouldn't have been issued, those people are having to collect new tickets on Saturday at Plough Lane.
There will be a fair few in the home end. They should have given us the same allocation nas they gave Bolton 1400?

So after reading through this thread a few points. Brace yourselves as the pubs in earlsfield etc are £6.75 a pint. The corner pin by the ground is home fans only. There are two away pubs near earlsfield Station. The Bolton game was our last test event and while we passed there were issues. Half the away support spent the game trying to kick off with the home fans in the corner. Hence why you have a smaller allocation so the segregation area is bigger. If you have home fans in the home end I hope you have not bought in the section next to the away end to be near the oxford fans. Only because the Wimbledon fans in that section are unlikely to be welcoming. We have massive ticketing issues as is quite obvious to you already so don't rock up hammered at 2.55 and expect to be inside for kick off.
Oh and away fans in the home end who make themselves aware will most likely be ejected. Enjoy the game.

So after reading through this thread a few points. Brace yourselves as the pubs in earlsfield etc are £6.75 a pint. The corner pin by the ground is home fans only. There are two away pubs near earlsfield Station. The Bolton game was our last test event and while we passed there were issues. Half the away support spent the game trying to kick off with the home fans in the corner. Hence why you have a smaller allocation so the segregation area is bigger. If you have home fans in the home end I hope you have not bought in the section next to the away end to be near the oxford fans. Only because the Wimbledon fans in that section are unlikely to be welcoming. We have massive ticketing issues as is quite obvious to you already so don't rock up hammered at 2.55 and expect to be inside for kick off.
Oh and away fans in the home end who make themselves aware will most likely be ejected. Enjoy the game.

Thank you for providing an explanation over the 1000 limit.

Oh dear, I will try and persuade Mrs Lounger to behave but she does so hate that horribly monotonous chant of yours. Perhaps if you were to keep the noise down? Just a suggestion.

Do you really think Oxford fans in the home end, or near your "BOYS" in the corner are going to be scared of the local chavs???? :ROFLMAO:

I think you better leave it there or we are going to have nightmares. "are unlikely to be welcoming," Suddenly think you are Millwall or something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've heard it all now. Cuddly Wimbledon suddenly have a firm o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Do you really think Oxford fans in the home end, or near your "BOYS" in the corner are going to be scared of the local chavs???? :ROFLMAO:

I think you better leave it there or we are going to have nightmares. "are unlikely to be welcoming," Suddenly think you are Millwall or something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ooh, your hard!!

Thats not what i was saying. No i don't expect anyone to be scared etc. I was just pointing out that after the Bolton game it would be the wrong place to sit. Also should be a decent atmosphere due to dislike of your manager from home fans.
Enjoy the game, whereever you are sitting.

The Bolton game was our last test event and while we passed there were issues. Half the away support spent the game trying to kick off with the home fans in the corner. Hence why you have a smaller allocation so the segregation area is bigger.
knocking around 500 tickets off of the away allocation seems extreme though.

We have massive ticketing issues

looks like there will be chaos if many of your 3,000 ST holders have to pick up their cards tomorrow.
you look to have been massively let down by your ticket supplier/partner.

looks like there will be chaos if many of your 3,000 ST holders have to pick up their cards tomorrow.
you look to have been massively let down by your ticket supplier/partner

you look to have been massively let down by your ticket supplier/partner.
Bolton didmt sell their whole allocation. Around 1200 and new stewards really didnt have control in away sectiin so less 200 tomorrow in reality.
Long queue yesterday and today abke as well should mean most season ticket holders have picked up by sat hopefully. Initial attemdances were given as 7700 v bolton but lots more unscanned tickets in ground due to mess at turnstyles. I guess thats why you habe test events but covid meant ours was a league game.

@Wombles thanks for the update.

Sounds like impending chaos for many reasons. Mostly driven by your clubs' ticket problems.

Can`t they just turn it off and take cash as it doesn`t work? :)

The prospect of an AFC "element" will have our soft university folk quaking in their boots.

However, the sight of Mrs @Manorlounger wading in swinging her Radley is a sight to behold, warn your boys. :ROFLMAO:

Let’s hope tickets aren’t forged as judging by the way they’ve been printed!!

Let’s hope tickets aren’t forged as judging by the way they’ve been printed!!
Considering the amount of fakes I know that went around for Wimbledon away at Kingstonian, it can't be any easier than before!

Back
Top Bottom