Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Perhaps they had and then the Gasman became available and wanted to join them?

Not sure I get the gist of this post. The guy from Bristol Rovers is there to cover the sale of Toney.

Even before they brought him in, they still were 3 players over the limit. The fact they include a blank face in that announcement means they have a further incoming to account for.

Considering they probably still want to bring in someone like Szmodics on similar/greater wages than they've done for JCH, I don't see how their business model is in any way suited to this wage cap.

Not sure I get the gist of this post. The guy from Bristol Rovers is there to cover the sale of Toney.

Even before they brought him in, they still were 3 players over the limit. The fact they include a blank face in that announcement means they have a further incoming to account for.

Considering they probably still want to bring in someone like Szmodics on similar/greater wages than they've done for JCH, I don't see how their business model is in any way suited to this wage cap.
Theyll have voted for it as theyll have identified ways to get round it..

Maybe I’m the only one on here but I’m not fussed on re-resigning Marcus Brown, blows hot and cold for me, shame we didn’t go for Coopers mate O’Neil, also think a few of our youngsters need to step up.
Have agree. Not one for a battle. Team player neither

Rob Dickie gone then. West london sport saying he’s agreed to join qpr.. surely he’s got better offers than that

Rob Dickie gone then. West london sport saying he’s agreed to join qpr.. surely he’s got better offers than that
Don't really get this point. Dickie wants to start games in the Championship at QPR he will. Good season and he's off to the Premier League next summer. Local for him and he will be on good wage. Makes sense to me.

Don't really get this point. Dickie wants to start games in the Championship at QPR he will. Good season and he's off to the Premier League next summer. Local for him and he will be on good wage. Makes sense to me.
Just hope the £3 million rumoured fee is true.

I suspect will be a starter for them. He'll get what he wants financially and won't have to move. Strikes me as a good move for him. Just hope we got a good amount for him.

Leaves 2 senior places in the squad as well for us then as well. Will Nico Jones step up as back up as KR will use young players or KR sign somebody? By letting Nico Jones step up to 4th centre half, it frees a space for another forward and a winger.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom