Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Any more info?

No one to confirm, but heard a number of names that are on our radar and none of them will be cheap.

We contributed this kind of money for Browne and Taylor last season, with the contributions for Cadden, Holland, Woodburn and Kelly well above the divisional average.

I'm not sure if some people understand how much top league 1 players earn, let alone those coming from the championship, but it's a lot more that £1700 a week!

No one to confirm, but heard a number of names that are on our radar and none of them will be cheap.

We contributed this kind of money for Browne and Taylor last season, with the contributions for Cadden, Holland, Woodburn and Kelly well above the divisional average.

I'm not sure if some people understand how much top league 1 players earn, let alone those coming from the championship, but it's a lot more that £1700 a week!
I really do hope its Browne or Holland. I think that they would make the most sense, given the fact our #11 is still vacant. Care to divulge any names? If not, no worries. I'm just intrigued because understandably, its gone fairly quiet in regards to incoming players.

So what stop someone going over the top, hopefully getting promoted then taking the fine on the chin, ala Bournemouth.

The only real answer is to deny teams promotion.

Won't happen though.

The kind of player we're looking at as the no.11 will be on a lot more than £1700 a week, and probably on more than £5k even if on loan.
So then @Scotchegg who have you in mind or better still what have you heard who maybe our new no 11?.........Marcus Browne perhaps?

If my memory serves me well, when moved to left mid at the back end of that season he was fairly undroppable, came up with some big goals for us. Would definitely give us a different option down the left.
True but please god let’s not have him at left back. He was awful. Much better left mid.

“There have to be players that leave, with the salary cap and the amount of players that I am allowed in it, the players we have bought in recently means that some existing members of the squad will have to leave, that is just the way it is and it is something that we are targeting to complete as soon as we can,” Ferguson said. "

Peterborough transfer list 4 - Jason Naismith, Louis Reed, George Cooper and George Boyd

Peterborough transfer list 4 - Jason Naismith, Louis Reed, George Cooper and George Boyd

Can't imagine they'll be able to get much for them then, if they're so blatantly unavailable to the squad this season.

Seems like if they were determined to vote for the cap, they could have better prepared themselves for it.

Can't imagine they'll be able to get much for them then, if they're so blatantly unavailable to the squad this season.

Seems like if they were determined to vote for the cap, they could have better prepared themselves for it.

Perhaps they had and then the Gasman became available and wanted to join them?

Back
Top Bottom