Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I guess how we announce him will determine what Karl means by 'surprised'. If he gets his own klaxon/announcement then maybe we can get excited, if it's just a side note alongside one or two other youngsters probably not.

So did we determine what Karl meant when he said that the guy from France really surprised him, compared to the other signing who he was really impressed by? Was it:
  1. He was surprised by how good the French guy (possibly / seemingly Osei) was, in relation to how good he was told he was / knew he was?
  2. He was negatively surprised?
  3. Or simply that Osei ran up behind him and shouted BOO! really loudly, giving him the surprise of his life?
Hopefully 1 or 3.

It seemed negative the way he said it, he sort of said it with a strange look on his face like there was a lot a subtext behind it...

Thanks to @Shosho for providing the link. I can see why KR was surprised by his availability because based on this video, he looks like a baller! And as someone suggested earlier, we need a few of those ?

You can watch all Championnat National matches on the official youtube...so you can see all of Osei's matches at that level

On a side note, a punt or 2 a season like this guy and Zamouri is good business. The possible rewards for a small outlay are high.

Appears to have been. I think he was the darker gentleman, next to Osei in some of the photos. I'm not 100% but that was the closest I got to identifying him.

Hopeful that we have Adelakun in. Him, Cooper, Possible Osei, Sykes, Henry as wide options sounds good to me.

Who do people think is the player to the right in the pic, its not the French lad, he's to the left, and it's not mcguane, he doesn't have that haircut, could it be hakeeb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816-151429_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816-151429_Twitter.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 98
It seemed negative the way he said it, he sort of said it with a strange look on his face like there was a lot a subtext behind it...

Surely you would have learnt now not to read into anything he says? Karl just talks and talks and talks, and very rarely is there any subtext involved, just speaking from the heart.

Looking at Matty Taylor’s instagram story there is a number 30 on there that doesn’t look familiar could well be a youth player though but looks like one of the blokes pictured.

Back
Top Bottom