Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I would understand,if what was being discussed being totally off topic, but this whole issue has an impact on transfers in and out. Not sure why there has to be a separate thread on the issue. ?

My contribution on this thread from now on will be.

Have we signed anyone else yet?? ?
Little Hitler syndrome on an internet forum. who really cares if they are are banned! Honestly!! What a joke!!

IF RD wants to go and another club can offer him the development and stability he is looking for... And they meet our valuation then of course it will happen.

I think he will go, but maybe in the current climate it will take a really decent offer. Perhaps we will offer him something that gives him real assurance before he leaves in 12 months if and when this pandemic settles down?

You heard it here first..."Rob Dickie has today signed a new 2 Yr contract with oufc following interest from countless clubs". Dickie said "im happy here and we all want promotion to the championship. There were other options but right now we have much to do at Oxford United." ?

Yep I think B’ham City won that with Paul Tait scoring the first golden goal.
I think his Celebration got him God like status and freedom of the blue half of the City
I reckon Browne will be joining...

It all makes sense when you look at the background to it all.

Same agent(s) as Cam and Robinson and a few others Napa, Shandon.

He knows the club and the club know all about him. He likes the lifestyle down here as it’s close to his original London routes.

Boro will be moving him and others on as Warnock loves a player who’s done it for him in the past.
Has he got a part time job on the buses ?

So no Kelly or Browne then?
Not yet. I would guess that Browne will be assessed at Boro first, but we'll be right at the front of the queue if released or loaned out. Kelly, I'm not so sure about. I don't think he has a future at Feyenoord and I suspect that they'd be happy to have him off their books. But doubt we'd entertain a fee, so could be another loan deal if he comes.

Not yet. I would guess that Browne will be assessed at Boro first, but we'll be right at the front of the queue if released or loaned out. Kelly, I'm not so sure about. I don't think he has a future at Feyenoord and I suspect that they'd be happy to have him off their books. But doubt we'd entertain a fee, so could be another loan deal if he comes.
Do we want Kelly? He looked good in flashes but I can see him dropping out of the game

Yeah I hope you’re right. He’s skilful but so small and I couldn’t believe how out of condition he was at first.
We had Les Phillips, Micky Lewis and Martin Gray who were no taller and managed to do pretty well in midfield. The constant talk of his height is a little childish!

We had Les Phillips, Micky Lewis and Martin Gray who were no taller and managed to do pretty well in midfield. The constant talk of his height is a little childish!
They were taller and more athletic looking. But I’m very happy to be proved wrong.

Yeah I hope you’re right. He’s skilful but so small and I couldn’t believe how out of condition he was at first.
I think Kelly would admit that his time in Holland had a negative effect on not only his football but his health as well. He had lost a lot of weight by the time the play offs came around so I would really like to see him back in yellow, with a full pre-season under his belt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom