Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

WTF is that about? Did I miss something? Remember the Alsop fruit saga but not heard anything about Davies???
He was involved with Alsop, sacked Alsop and sold Davies to Berona where he never played a game

Just watched the little snippet from Tiger. Im wondering if its Chris Cadden?

I’m hearing from a Norwich City supporting friend that many of his friends are excited at the prospect of Rob Dickie moving there

Sunderland have just signed a striker (Aiden O’Brien from Millwall). Didn’t think I’d be saying this a couple of years ago but I’d be a bit disappointed with Will Grigg.

I’m hearing from a Norwich City supporting friend that many of his friends are excited at the prospect of Rob Dickie moving there
Norwich among many clubs have been looking at Dickie and the price has gone up

Sunderland have just signed a striker (Aiden O’Brien from Millwall). Didn’t think I’d be saying this a couple of years ago but I’d be a bit disappointed with Will Grigg.
Will Grigg and Taylor now that maybe a Top partnership

You’ve just been in the premier league where you beat Man City and you’re excited to sign a lower league defender?

I can understand that Rob Dickie is not your average defender so yes I’m sure they are excited. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’d be linked with premiership clubs

Back
Top Bottom