Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

If its Grigg, I am going to set fire to my office.

It’s got to be someone who has already played for us. I’m sure Tiger says in the video on Twitter that it’s a player the fans know and already love.
Browne or Taylor are the obvious ones. I can’t see Whyte returning personally but that would be awesome. Can’t think of many others that would be realistic.

Given Taylor was signing a 2.5 year deal in January for a small fee, if it were him it would be a contender for the world’s most drawn-out transfer.

But it wouldn’t half make me happy.

You say that as though it'd be a bad thing.

Not at all a bad thing, but I think we are looking at better options now, and looking to move upwards. Danny was great for us, and was a great signing by Waddock. He scored a lot of important goals for us, and did exceptionally well for us.

Not at all a bad thing, but I think we are looking at better options now, and looking to move upwards. Danny was great for us, and was a great signing by Waddock. He scored a lot of important goals for us, and did exceptionally well for us.

For me, Hylton was a star during his time with us. Not about his skill so much but his desire and his ability to wind defenders up. The promotion season was great and, had he stayed on with us, I think he'd be pushing into the club legends list. Don't think he'll be back though and I'm not sure it'd be as good as before either.

For me, Hylton was a star during his time with us. Not about his skill so much but his desire and his ability to wind defenders up. The promotion season was great and, had he stayed on with us, I think he'd be pushing into the club legends list. Don't think he'll be back though and I'm not sure it'd be as good as before either.

I completely agree with you. But I didn’t mean it to come across as if it would be a bad thing. I just think we are aiming for better quality, rather than the Danny Hyltons of football.

So players we know and love that maybe have some kind of chance of signing on.
Taylor,Browne.Whyte.

Other players we know and love with almost no chance of signing on.
Roofe,Baldock,Baptiste.

As much as his winding-up and work ethic are what made him a fan favourite, I really do think his genuine quality is often overlooked. I remember watching him at times in that (admittedly otherwise terrible) side in 14-15 and thinking jeez this guy is a level above anybody else on the pitch!

I would be ecstatic if we announced the signing of Taylor and also Hylton. What a brilliant replacement for Mackie he would be. Shithousery mk2 just in time for Swindon.

Back
Top Bottom