Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Hope so but heard it yesterday and it is worrying
But no one would know. He's had a scan and is undergoing a course of treatment. The outcome of that treatment won't be known until Cam is reassessed next week. These rumours are really not helpful.

It's not all of a sudden, I've been saying this for a couple of seasons. Lets not forget that Josh was a CM, wasn't good enough and got replaced and was on the bench. Then Skarz got injured, and Josh was put into LB because he was the only left footed player, not because of his capability.

Pre Wycombe - I've said it numerous other times as well but cba to find the posts. If you know me personally to then you know my views.

Let's not forget as well that we only got to the play off final after very freakish circumstances. If the season was played out normally I doubt we would have got there..
I actually think the 2nd best form team over the last 6 previous( feel free to check ) would’ve finished 2nd in the table before Covid intervened.

KR obviously doesn't see Long as a first choice RB as he signed Clare to play there.

Ruffels has been steady at LB the last couple of seasons, but not outstanding. And, so far this season is looking a bit ropey (the coming back from injury excuse can only be used for so long).

The fact there Oxford lads they get the benefit of the dealt more often than others I’ve heard all this B*****s that Sam Long never lets you down & Josh Ruffels Mr Reliable (he had 1 fantastic season in 18/19 but never looked that same player imo)

Both are good enough for back up but if we were looking to build a promotion winning team again I thought last season highlighted we could do better in the full back positions at times unfortunately we haven’t improved that this season we didn’t sign a left back (even tho I think Atkinson could well be that player had we signed a CB when Dickie went to QPR) Clare so far proved he’s not a right back.

Not to sign competition for Eastwood will have a big impact on our season I agree with someone else on here that Eastwood hasn’t been the same since he broke his fingers v Fleetwood Aug 2018 when we signed Mitchell, Stevens won’t get a fair crack of it specially if he makes 1/2 mistakes I can see KR dropping him straight away.

4 defensive players we needed in the summer Goalkeeper, Right Back, Left Back, Centre Back but didn’t get any we got an attacking right winger/forward to play in a position where he’s never played
Why focus on the local players so much ? Some people really dont want us to bring players through I think.
Moore , Henry, Sykes, have been as average so far this season while Easty, Clare , Kelly , McGuan have been very disappointing......obviously only in because they are local though !!!!

That was always the fear, but the truth is that no one knows until he goes back in for further tests next week. He's got a good family and the club are doing everything possible to support him at this time and I hope that he recovers fully, no matter how long that takes.
Really hopefully not..a friend of mine had a similar reaction to a virus and had a blind spot in one eye treated with steroids.which seemed to correct itself over time.

That was always the fear, but the truth is that no one knows until he goes back in for further tests next week. He's got a good family and the club are doing everything possible to support him at this time and I hope that he recovers fully, no matter how long that takes.

Week Monday for the tests. Otherwise bang on. Fingers crossed.

But no one would know. He's had a scan and is undergoing a course of treatment. The outcome of that treatment won't be known until Cam is reassessed next week. These rumours are really not helpful.

D is slowly improving. Very harsh and upsetting to speculate. Don’t forget certain people read these forums.

KR obviously doesn't see Long as a first choice RB as he signed Clare to play there.

Ruffels has been steady at LB the last couple of seasons, but not outstanding. And, so far this season is looking a bit ropey (the coming back from injury excuse can only be used for so long).

Disagree with that. Long is playing centre back as there is no one else fit or experienced enough to play there. The only other two CBs we have are both out.

If Atkinson or Mous were fit, I’d sincerely hope KR would be going for Ruffels/Moore/Proper CB/Long and just tighten things up for a few games.

Disagree with that. Long is playing centre back as there is no one else fit or experienced enough to play there. The only other two CBs we have are both out.

If Atkinson or Mous were fit, I’d sincerely hope KR would be going for Ruffels/Moore/Proper CB/Long and just tighten things up for a few games.
He might want to play Long at RB now, seeing as how Clare has turned out. But Clare was definitely signed to start ahead of Long at RB.

I think Clare would have been dropped a few games ago if fans been at the games. We would Not have let him get away with those performances and KR would have had to act. Without fan pressure these experiments run too long

Agree with that and worry that without fans there Robinson will just carry on with some of his experiments until we are relegated.

He might want to play Long at RB now, seeing as how Clare has turned out. But Clare was definitely signed to start ahead of Long at RB.
I think the plan was for Long to start against stronger teams, clare against weaker ones who can be attacked

When oh When will kr go with the courage of his conviction and bring in the extra defensive support we need, maybe alongside an U21 option as well as a perm free agent????

I totally agree with the previous statement, KR signed Sean Clare to play at RB but it isn’t working out.

Back
Top Bottom